Is it weird to wear crocs in public?

Do you roll your eyes when you see people wearing crocs in public? Lol. They're sooo comfy but I'm self-conscious to wear them out because I feel like people think they look stupid or nerdy.

Is it weird to wear crocs in public?..

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol I wear mine everywhere. I couldn't care less what anyone thinks.

What Guys Said 23

• Sorry, but I think they are the trashiest looking, welfare wearing, shitty, cheap, "People of Walmart" goofy style of foot wear ever!

• It's only weird if you make it weird CROC on

• Dont do it! haha, ya thats just a bad style (was it ever even in style?) either way, it's a no go sister

• Honestly? I think they are the worst looking things ever made in the history of mankind, but, each to their own i guess.

• You really should stop wearing them by your late teens lol. Any situation where you're gonna wear crocs you might as well wear some flip-flops.

• Not of my taste, but if you like them and they're comfy for you, wear them, dear, and be authentic to yourself.

• I really don't like their look. Trashy.

• We don't have the weather here for them - To be honest the look like a type of shower shoes to me

• Yes it is.

• Please don't even wear them in private

• Yes its weird

• Just not do it. It's ugly and a big turn off.

• I wear workboots daily
    I wear crocs nightly

• nah i think they look childish but if you wanna do it then do it

• not at all

• Hahaha.. Not at all... We all wear everywhere...

• Not unless you have arthritis and live in North Florida

• for some reason, only thing comes to my mind are chinese people dunno why

• Haha it's so true. I live in little China and a lot of them wear crocs 😂

• Hahaha omg

• and sometimes i can tell from their change of tone, they are probably saying f**** American b****rd lol I love them like everyone else regardless

• depends on how old you are but really dont give a fuck and wear what you want

• I say wear them im sure you have gorgeous feet...

• Ni, they look sexy on girls eso when some legs are visible.

• Fuck those fucking classist, nasty assholes who have no respect or compassion for other living beings... they are okay with oppressing, killing or starving others as long as they profit.

Fucking demons they are.

• THEY ARE UGLIER THAN HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME WHEN HE HAD DIARRHEA

What Girls Said 11

• judgmental people will probably look at you weirdly but it honestly doesn't matter, they are ugly shoes but they're YOUR ugly shoes :D

• Crocs or clogs. My mum calls them ugly shoes, but we have them to wear inside the house (like slippers). Do whatever you want to do. Wear whatever you want to wear

• do whatever the fuck you want

I go out with ridiculous clothes when I feel like it, why? because I can, so fuck it, DO IT!

• It's weird to wear crocs in general

• In most cases, I find it weird. Wearing crocs shouldn't exceed a simple walk outside or going to the grocery store, other than that it's weird. I find crocs so out of style to the point I'm too embarrassed to leave the house wearing them.

• They don't look great. You can wear them at home as slippers but there has to be another kind of shoe that is just as comfortable as crocs.

• I do cringe at the sight of them tbh.

• I used to hate them, i don't know why everyone had them and i just find them so ugly no offense wear what you want but I'm one of thoese people who'd roll their eyes

• I personally don't like them 😁 but is not like I care either

• All I can say is that they are super ugly shoes. Makes wanna puke

• Sorry I know there comfy but they're gross I hate the look ID wear them in the garden or round the house but not out in public maybe I'm to vain lol