Do you think she's super hot? Would you bang? Rate her 1-10?

Do you think she's super hot? Would you bang? Rate her 1-10??

0|3
12|67

Most Helpful Guy

• She's alright. I don't like her nose. Her smile isn't great. She does have a nice brightness or like glare to her eyes. I guess what I mean is the way the light hits them. I like that.

I'd say she's riiight at 8/10. Granted I haven't really seen her body. I mean the angles for that are bad.

1|0
    0|0
    • On 2nd thought something about her eye distance or something just throws her appearance off even more for me. It's like she has a lazy eye a little bit. 7.7/10. I'd like to see better body pics though.

• Show All
    • @Sparkly-crystal Nah. I`m not picky when it comes to partners. Just ratings. I`m not metro.

• You said everything that I thought. I notice imperfections but she's still Attractive

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 66

• 8/10
    I was tempted to go as high as 9, something I rarely do, but she has a few features that DON'T QUITE fit what I'd look for to go that high.
    She is gorgeous though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very stunning woman. Makes me wish I was receiving her pictures that I know she is taking. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Right she is super hot but I get the feeling that she knows it and would be high maintenance therefore loses a couple of points so a very harsh 7.5/8

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know... her face looks like plastic. I guess she'll look like a mannequin in real. once a fan girl commented on a photo of deepika padukone ( triple x movie with diesel) "I just wanna look like this , she's so perfect" deepika replied "mee too. I wish I look like this in reality"

3|0
    0|0
  • Yes super hot. Would bang if she was my girlfriend, no if not same as anyone else. But yeah, 10+ for looks.

1|0
    0|0
  • A little intense on the makeup but I can tell that she is HOT.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks like my type! Very attractive
    Would approach!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, she's hot. I hope that the makeup she's wearing isn't changing her not. But yeah, would bang.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would do horrible things to that girl...

1|0
    0|0
  • whoever says no is a liar

1|1
    0|0
  • Sheeeeeeeeeeeeee look-a like a man. I'm seeing hints of an adams apple in at least one of those pics.

1|0
    0|0
  • Her face is pretty, her body not so much my type.

Them lips though, I'd bite the shit out of them... LOL.

1|0
    0|0
  • Would bang

1|0
    0|0
  • She's not bad. She seems like she looks better in pictures than in real life.

1|0
    0|0
  • She is very attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • HELL YEA

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah she's pretty hot

1|0
    0|0
  • yup she is hot, but not my type.

1|0
    0|0
  • 9/10 would I bang... yeah... yeah I would. Is this you?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea I would bring her. She's hot

1|0
    0|0
  • 8/10 very attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • Hot? Yes
    Bang? Yes lol
    Rate: 8 or 9 /10

1|0
    0|0
  • 8.5/10. She's hotter than most girls that I went to high school with. Oh yes I would bang her.

1|0
    0|0
  • don 't know her so no

1|0
    0|0
  • She'd be a 7-8, but her eyes make her an 11.

1|0
    0|0
    • She's wearing contacts lol

• Oops forgot to turn on my contact detector... Take out the contacts, and take off the make up.

• She has a very cute stomach. She is perfect

1|0
    0|0
  • of course she is super hot

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah sure its hot...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah damn hot..

1|0
    0|0
  • Super hot indeed, would totally bang, 10/10

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 11

• Umm HELL YEA! i mean she's very very attractive

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, you're beautiful. I don't know why people go anonymous, and then pretend that the photo isn't them. There is no shame in admitting that, especially since it would be worse to post a photo of someone else without their permission. I'm sure plenty of guys let you know offline that they're interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • pics can be deceiving lol
    I mean you re taking pics and dress up solely to look provocative.
    even your poses. I think you re pretty but trying hard to look hot.
    like any decent looking girls with that amount of makeup and taking those poses would look provocative/. sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow she is gorgeous

1|1
    0|0
  • 8/10

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow she's gorgeous, if i was into girls i would definitely be into her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Face: 5
    Body: 8.5

0|0
    0|0
  • No one is a 10 very few people are a 9 so I think she is a 8,5 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • She is ugly as hell. Also, wayyy too much makeup! Ew her nose huge n she looks trans.

0|1
    0|0
  • Her face is average lol. Dudes on here must be ugly to think that chick is hot.

0|0
    0|0
    • another jealous girl in here Anonymously!!!

• @mustacheguy I'm gay LOL but ok, girls can't have opinions without being jealous right? Get a life loser

• Who is she? Does she have a instagram?

1|1
    0|0
    • She's a girl I know. And yea she does.