My friend is really self conscious on how she looks. The first picture is her wig makeup, and the second is her without. Opinions?

My friend is self conscious of how she looks, I'm not sure why. Do you think she should feel insecure? My friend is really self conscious on how she looks. The first picture is her wig makeup, and the second is her without. Opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• if she's insecure, why are you posting her on here? lmfao
    we all know its you, op

• She knows I'm posting on here, she didn't want to do it herself. She doesn't have an account

What Guys Said 15

• I like the second one better.

• Both good pictures in which you look good but still slightly prefer the no make up pic.

• Insecurity doesn't necessarily link in with attractiveness, though physically there is no reason to be insecure... no idea what her personality is though.

• Nah that's u lol

• "your friend" looks incredible, she genuinely looks hotter without makeup

• No she's much prettier in the 2nd picture, then the one with her wig or whatever the fudge it is

• she looks fine

• Your friend eh?

• She's pretty.

• average looks

• She is super pretty. Why insecure?

• no she shouldn't feel insecure. she looks beautiful with or without makeup.

• ;) ;) ;)

• First pic is wow!

• Never heard the expression "wig makeup" before... but she looks good; damn good in fact

What Girls Said 4

• There's another question saying that this is you... And now u're saying its ur friend... Dont know what to believe anymore. www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1959366-hi-i-would-just-like-to-know-people-s-opinions-on-how-i-look-so
    if its u then you look good, and if its ur friend, then tell her that she looks good

• She looks pretty both ways, but she looks prettier without make up.

• no you are beautiful the way you are and don't care about what other people think okay you are beautiful!

• She looks like the bitchy type but usually those ones have insecurity, I don't know why. Maybe she's an uglyy duckling into swan and still feels that way inside