How to get rid of that fat?

I eat healthy and workout I don't know what else to do😩 tips?
How to get rid of that fat?

---------
------------

Most Helpful Guy

• Find how many calories your eating oer day ( just add all up what your eating average everyday for one day )... its probably 1500-2000 cals.. week by week frop cals by about 200 - 300 and o ly drop cals if your aren't losing weight ( not fat !) Because you can't track fat loss by eye if your losing weight your losing fat... you should try resisitance training also... dont let anyone tell your differently this is the only way to do it... you need to be in a calorie deficit.. or you could try exercise and do a lot of carsio that could be the only exception... okay and lost but not least... your not fat? Please answer mine? 😆

Most Helpful Girl

• if you're truly eating healthy and you still see no result in this...
    You're most likely eating TOO MUCH!

and remember it takes time... so how long ago did you start to eat healthy? ... give it time... and if it's been about 2 months or so, and no results... then change your portions... it's best to have small portions, just enough to take away the hunger, but not enough to make you feel FULL.. you should never feel FULL or STARVING... just not hungry.

if you truly want to change something in your body, it's in what you eat, and how you eat, more so than how much exercise you put in...

So I'd advice to reduce your portions to smaller... and then after a month or so... maybe 2.. measure your waist line again and all of you, and see if anything has changed... It should have by then!! GL! ;p!

What Guys Said 18

• Love handles are always difficult to get rid of. I lost a lot of weight as well, but I still have a bit of side-fat around my belly.

Just keep eating healthy and exercise a bit, it should go away after a long time.

• Exercise. check out what the girls in the gym are doing that are in shape and do that. Lift weights! it burns fat. cardio will only do so much.

• continuous diet and exercise

• It's not really worrisome, but anyway... you're doing the right thing: eating healthy and working out. Just a question, do you eat very much, I mean, beyond the necessary?

• Yeah the old love handles are always last to go - Maybe get an assessment in your gym and ask trainer for specific exercises.

• You're eating healthy but healthy calories are still calories, so some people who are making good food choices and still have issues don't realize that eating a bit less can still help.

• Its all about diet

• Your not that bad just Jog at the park and lay off of the junk food and carbs and white bread

• It seems like mission impossible. I had struggle with that too even when I was on a 1200 calorie diet

• By waiting OP

• actually I want a bit more than that on a girl. try running instead if jogging and do side planks and make the muscles of that area toned.

• You don't look that fat. But I can help you out

• Just keep exercising and eating healthy... You'll get the body you want

• That is called curve and it is fine.

• gym?

• keep working

• its normal

• Gym?

What Girls Said 2

• Well muffin tops and love handles can sometimes happen if you wear underwear that is too tight/small.

Anyhow from the comments it seems you're still eating too much so you know what the problem might be.

• Yoga and Pilates is the easiest way ever! And drinking 3-4 litres if icy water a day. But TBH, I think you're allgood!