Hi, I would just like to know people's opinions on how I look. So, what's yours?

I am quite self conscious on how I look, I've gotten a lot better. I think that wearing makeup can put a lot of stress on one's self, as they desire to look good every time they put it on.

So, which one do you prefer: No.1 or No.2

Most Helpful Guy

• You are very pretty no need make-up

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• You look good in both of the pictures but I would have to say no 2.
    But mainly its just a lighting issue in the photograph rather than actual appearance.
    I would probably rate you like a 9/10 (and I'm normally fairly harsh) so I wouldn't have any worries about your appearance if I was you :P

• you're pretty.
    but pic #2?
    for the love of God, please, either just have neutral face, or smile! duck face is not a good look. NO ONE looks good making duck face.

• It's hard to say cause number 2 has much better lighting. Your pretty in both

• Not your friend this time? 😂😂

You look like a perfectly normal young lady in both pictures. Stop being so insecure.

• I am the friend😂

• Someone has commented on Ellie's account saying it was her, and I thought it'd be best if I plucked up the courage to ask myself. Thankyou, I'll try

• both are good2 is attractive

• So close - You look great in both photos - Number 1 by the tiniest of margins.

• Is there something wrong with smiling? The two posted show you are pretty, but if you're self conscious and you have face that looks average with no expression then smile. You will get more confidence and more smiles back!

• Very pretty FOR YOUR AGE but i dont think your should post pics if your under 18 its abit dodgy i think? can you answer mine please ! 😆

• pretty

• You are cute

• no.2 you look stunning and sexy

• You have a bit of a resting bitch face but other than that, you look good

• Both are good. not much make up in any. you are beautiful

• #1... You look more natural

• looking good

• Omg please not the duck lip pose 😩😩😂😩😂😉😂

• Your hot

• Pretty.

• number two because 1 is really gloomy

• quite average.

• kinda average

• two.

• Both are perfect, you're very pretty :D Can I message you btw? :)

• You're gorgeous, just stop w the "duck lips" it's stupid. I'm sure a lot of t of men will agree w the duck lip comment, I don't get why girls do that.

• Neither do I, tbh. It's just a thing 😂

• Explain to me what's the thought behind that pic? Do you think it's sexy? I mean in general, not just you, what do girls think when they do that?

• What do you mean?

• ;) ;) ;)

What Girls Said 2