Do I look fat or not?

Do I look fat? I go to the gym almost everyday so I don't know what else to do if I am. I'm only asking this because I posted a selfie on here asking if I am and people said yeah, i think it's because i have a big chest but here's q full body pic Do I look fat or not?

And what would you consider not fat? I mean people that see me in real life don't think I am...

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• 'Am I fat?' *posts photo in which body is not visible*
    Maybe ask this with a better photo? From what I can see of your body shape, yes, you would be overweight.
    As for how you lose it... change your diet, and exercise right. It's not a secret, and it works for everyone, save those with metabolic diseases.
    You need to be eating a calorie deficit throughout the day (most women get good results at 1000-1200 calories) and you need to be exercising right. Find a workout plan on the web, or see a personal trainer for 1-2 sessions and develop a customised one.

What Guys Said 17

• Yep!

• You are not fat, but that coat makes you look wide in a radius. If it's a winter coat, just accept it as is.

• That looks slim to normal to me

• Well full body pic is not so much useful if it is taken in a jacket. You donĀ“t have to put naked photos here, but a photo in T-shirt (and not baggy) would be much better for this purpose.

• You do look fat in that lol

• No but those jeans look really tight... maybe too tight

• i can't tell for sure in that jacket your wearing. but i think your not that fat.

• try wearing a tighter innerwear and take a pic with a t shirt on or something. below the chest area it looks quite normal I guess.

• I can't hardly see you at all... don't be shy. I'm sure you are fine but it's hard to tell.

• Hey not fat from my eyes

• yea u arreeeeeeeeee

• Jacket is too baggy to tell.6

• its pretty average body type not fat

• yes big boob girl

• Not fat.

• yes.

• ye ur not working out hard enough

What Girls Said 14

• You're legs are kinda chubby, I can't tell about the rest because you're wearing that jacket. Anyways if your diet sucks, you won't lose any weight even with the greatest exercises so I'd take a look at that as well if you wanna lose weight.

• Not skinny but not fat

• you're overweight, just change your diet and work out, you'll see results

• You're not fat. You're fine

this...
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/I7IM2YssIEo/hqdefault.jpg

is WHAT you call FAT! kay :)

• Maybe you take a bad shoot?

• I can't tell in a coat for gods sake.

• Nah maan u dont

• you're wearing a bomber jacket, hard to tell.

• You are not fat

• Nope

• I can't tell

• It's hard to tell with the layer of clothes. You can't see your shape. In fact, if it weren't for the pink, I would think a guy is posting this. I'd say you could lose some weight, but these are bad pictures because your clothes make you bulky and unfeminine looking.

• I can't tell how big you are but you don't look fat

• your fat yes, I love your sneakers by the way ;)