What are you opinions on how I look? I have lower abdominal fat, but I am quite fit. What's your opinion?

Before anyone says anything; I'm looking for 'attention', so if you're going to say that -- please done comment at all🙄. I do want to know people's opinions. Thankyou.

* "before anyone says anything; I'm not looking for 'attention', so if you're going to say that -- please don't comment at all🙄. I do want to know people's opinions. Thankyou.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's guys 30+ pounds over weight swimming faster than me at the pool. Just cuz you have some extra fat on you doesn't mean you aren't fit.

If you dragged your pants down just a bit more it would be easier to assess. The elastics of your pants messes things up. By the last pic with no elastics I don't really see any fat.

MAYBE you can lose one or two pounds...100% sure it can't be more than that. If you want to improve then good for you but it's not something I would worry about your form is already really really good.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 22

• looks perfectly fine to me. my opinion? you look healthy and fit.

• standard

• That looks like muscle tone to me - To me that is the healthiest option of fat, no fat flat stomach, toned stomach - Well done

• You're completely fine, there's nothing to change.

• Wow if that's fat your delusional.

• Your not fat jesus christ 😑 please do not be insecure about this if you are you look fit.. please answer mine ! its gym related also lol 😆

• It looks fine.

• You look good

• Averagish

• Nice abs

• Lol you're perfect. I don't see you have fat at abdomen

• I think you look perfectly fine

• you don't have flat rock hard abs... Big whoop. You seem fit and trim...

• Its fine tummy

• u look good not fat

• Omg you have the sexiest legs and a very cute stomach

• Tone a little more but other than that you look great!

• It looks fine.

• you look fat. I dont get why girls here post pics of their fat bodies? I am really tied of this shit

• Absolutely so pretty :) you are lucky

• its fine stomach

• You have a very nice belly. And you are so shiny smooth hairless, girl you are making me feel so much jealous so much jealous of that skin. Girl you are so nice and blessed. I am cursed hairy I mean very very hairy :'(

What Girls Said 4

• You're perfect as is... If anything just tone... You're not fat!!

• You look good. If you want to get a little fiter you would still look good.😀

• beautiful!

• That's ok but you should work out and stop eating grass things or soda