Girls, Ladies, how do I look (for a dating site or tinder profile pic)?

Ok, haven't had as much luck with my old profile pics on match and tinder.. want to try something a bit ncier and classier. I'm 46 by the way...

Give me your honest assessment... scale of 1 to 10 (10 being perfect, 1 being butt ugly). I'm hoping for ratings from women in their 30's and older, but anyone over 18 please feel free to vote/comment.

• you're a 8 or better
    6% (2)
  • you're an 7
    28% (9)
  • you;re a 6
    22% (7)
  • you're a 5 (average)
    22% (7)
  • you're a 4
    9% (3)
  • you're a 3
    0% (0)
  • you're a 2 or lower
    13% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
I can see I'm a bit polarizing... 6.5-7 seems to be the middle of the pack, so lats pic looks best?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• I would choose the last picture as a profile picture

• Ehhhhhh... well... I mean... You know... I guess you're ok... I mean... ok... bye

• I know I'm not everyone's cup of tea, but when you say "ok" ... is this high enough to go on a date with me, or no chance "ok"?

• also, if you could waive a magic wand and fix one thing on me... would it be hair? eyes? nose? smile? body? ... and what is my best feature? be totally honest..