What do you think overall of how I look?

I think I have a decent face it's just I feel like my body ruins my whole image because I'm not cookie cutter thin? I just want different opinions and want brutal honesty. What do you think overall of how I look?
.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are certainly a very attractive lady. The way you look implies a good personality, too. Those last two pics are hot. That little bit of chubb is very sexy. I think 8/10 for both looks and personality.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 34

• You look fairly good to me, you're obviously not overweight just judging from those pictures but if you feel insecure about it just go to the gym or something. It should be fairly easy to get that tighter look.

• You're solid. That's for sure. You're not really chubby, but not too far away. I think you're pretty.

• I find you to be very attractive. You look very feminine, but at the same time, that first picture makes me think you have a tom boy attitude which is my favorite mix. All of the beauty and femininety, none of the drama ! Am I right? I really like that you smile instead of making a duck face. It makes you look sweet.

• You're very pretty. I'd date you. I like your tummy. Women's tummies shouldn't be muscley, they should be just like that. Not too skinny either, your just right 😉 cookie cutter thin is not attractive in any way. Bones poking out everywhere, blah. If I could build her, it would be about exactly like that. You look amazing.

• You are right, you have a nice face but your body is well within normal range - If you really want to do something, concentrate on toning and exercise for your health/feeling good rather than numbers on the scale.

• Not to bad keep working on the Tummy

• Obviously you are very pretty... -_-

• those eyes *o*

• You have kind of a cute tummy. My wife does the planking exercise if you want it smaller. You're not cookie cutter thin but you are still attractive.

• No your is the kind of body that I love to snuggle with... Never been attracted to anorexic women. You've got a boyfriend?

• You're gorgeous, seriously. Curvier stomach is fine for me :) I'd love to drop you a message, only if you want though

• You look good

• Nope, don't want cookie cutter thin. 10/10

• You are 5 with clothes on, 3-4 without lol

• you look very adorable and cute, and your body isn't any bad its totally fine.

• overall beautiful

• Vey pretty face ☺ can you answer mine please ☺

• you look unhleathy and that you want a boyfriend

• Your body is fine x

• Your perfect

• fuckin A!

• you are 19 but you have big breasts but they are nice

• Nice

• 5/10

• average girl I could marry you

9 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• You look fine to me

• You're really pretty and not fat just need to tone more.

• I think you look like a normal/healthy girl.

• you are pretty average entirely, both body and face wise