Do I look dateable enough?

i realize im not skinny enough, but i work out 4 times a week and I try to dress nicely but still at the age of almost 25 I'm still unable to actually having a serious relationship, most guy I like, either taken or see me as just a friend or random hook up.

is there something about how i look? or im being too modest because im kind of shy type.
do i look dateable enough ?

Most Helpful Guy

• You need some work, not weight just simple thing. Hair, it look nice but I think you can do better. You spend a lot money on hair that best you got? Dressing? You want to look attractive to guy. Dress sexy and dress like a model that make guy can't guy resist looking at you. It take a lot courage for a guy to ask girl out and the more attractive you are the more the guy think about you. These simple thing even the guy have to do this. I mean your body and weight is fine. Guy don't care how much you weight, as long you are not super fat but then again every guy have different taste so even fat lady get their dream man

Most Helpful Girl

• You look fantastic. Eh but don't expect a lot from guys around your age. a lot just want to hook up. You'll meet someone cool though eventually. Keep your head up dollface

What Guys Said 43

• you are very attractive. your energy in that photo says "friend". thats the challenge, you want an intimate boyfriend, so learn to be more sensual, seductive.

• You are definitely attractive, maybe you're just going do a dry spell like I am. Keep on with the hunt (as I am doing). :)

• You are so cute <3 I'd say you just need to find the right guy.

• Yes many people would date you

• I think you're pretty and you have a "cute" quality about you. You look young, fun and you look like you'd be sweet. I'd date you, no problem.

• lol, thanks

• im afraid we are living 1000 miles away,

• Lol, yeah I know. I was Jk. Wanted to boost your confidence. I would really ask you out if we were closer tho.😊

• You look fine - Maybe work on your shyness to get out there among guys.

• You look fine. It's probably the types of guys you are going after, not your looks.

• I think you are lovely. Doesn't seem you loose guys for the looks.
    You probably just don't know many people, so your chances are not great.

Did you used short hair some time ago? I think i remember you...

• maybe. I don't go out often, the only way I could meet someone is from tinder, lol.
      no my hair is pretty much this long. lol

• That shyness is making damages in your life. Happened the same to me.

Can you start exercicing outside home? Walks, jogs, running?
      Can you try to locate groups of people that are into things you like? Like a hobbie or a cause?

• I think the only problem with you is the men you're attracting. You look cute and completely dateable.

• You're dateable and girlfriend material, most guys don't approach girls who are shy or introverted because most of you seem like you don't wanna be bother. .

• Every single guy would gladly date you.

• I think you have a lack of confidence. Would you agree?

Do you see guys at the gym you want to talk to?

You are a sweet-looking, young woman who is trying to improve herself.

• Cute face. The body shot is at such a weird angle it is impossible to tell much.

• Nahhhhhhh

• You look good to me.

• thanks

• If you are struggling to find a date where you live, I should point out that in China there are about 30 million more single young men than there are single young women.
      Just saying. . .

• Would date.

• I guess so

• I don't see anything wrong with your looks, you are cute.

• Don't change a damn thing about yourself, if people can't accept you for who you are bump them.

• yes you are pretty cute and attractive look wise, and your body is very attractive and hot.

• Yeah you just will find a person who will want a relationship

• you look fine hun no worries

• yeah u look datable

• Hate to admit, but Asian is a plus. Would ask out.

• u r way more hot and cute than just dateable thing

• i wouldn't date you

• yes I think you are

• Yes ofcourse you are ! Can you answer mine please 😆

• You look good! I'd message you :) can I?

• yes I would date with you

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 12

• maybe it's your personality? cause for looks you're really cute and i dont think there's any problem with your look

• thanks, well i hope it's not personality tho, I don't think im a mean person, I treat everyone nicely.

• you are cute :)

• You're pretty and I think you are right, you are not skinny, you are skinny fit, which is way better lol!

• You're very pretty don't see why not

• thanks, you look hot as well

• I think you look datable as! But maybe you should try a sexier hairdos and make-up, not that you need to, but I think it'd boost your confidence

• cute face and hot body hell yea!

• probably the shy thing. there's nothing wrong with being shy but sometimes it can come off as being too shallow or anti-social, i can't think of the word i'm looking for lol. but yeah.

• You look cute. I'm sure a lot of guys out there would find you attractive. :)

• Not really (answer to your title)😌

• Try without brackets and longer hair.

• Maybe stop chasing guys who don't like you back.
    I'm sure some guys like you but aren't your type physically

• are you indonesian?