Can you agree that Asian men are so sexy?

Asian men are so underated in the media, so here are some men I personally find attractive: If you're an Asian male, just know that you are loved and appreciated! Don't let the media and constant stigmas/stereotypes put you down. I've tried to include a variety of Asians from East Asian, West Asian, South Asian, and North Asian. Also, sorry for my lack of representation for darker Asians. It was hard to find images due to you know, the already lack of representation in the media.

#AsianAppreciation
-------------------------
Alexander Dominguez - FilipinoCan you agree that Asian men are so sexy?---------------------------
Hasnain Lehri - Pakastani
----------------
Godrey Gao - Taiwanese--------------------------
Rahul Kohli - Indian
--------------
Edison Fan - Chinese
------------
Alireza Jahanbakhsh - Iranian
----------
Eugene Lee Yang - Korean
-----------
Yachnit Sjb Rana - Napalese/Napali-----------
Adam Pu - Cambodian
----------------
Yusuke Ogasawara - Japanese

• You don't have to ask me twice.
  • YAAAS!
  • I love Asian men!
  • <3
  • The world's hotest men are Asian
  • I am a proud Asian man.
  • I have yellow fever (jk, this would be fetishizing which is not okay)

Most Helpful Guy

• There are a few interesting picks that stand out there Rahul Kohli, Eugene lee Yang, Yachnit Sjb Rana and Yusuke Ogasawara. So since I was able to pick a few I thought were really sexy, I suppose I agree.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• You need to look at this logically lol, Asians are a minority in the West so they don't get represented as much in media, it's common sense. In Asia they are represented just fine.

• I'm talking able how any time they're represented, they tie the same stereotypes to them.

• Even the stereotypes are blown completely out of proportion. The world is so politically correct these days, i don't even see it anywhere. In real life we're talking a minority of people who hold these views, i've been all over the western world and never ever met someone who brought up a stereotype. The few people that might have had them in their head have come around after getting to know me. I don't associate with the uneducated hard-liners so idgaf what they think.

Hey, i won't say i dislike your appreciation :-) that's always flattering and in real life It's nice of you if you stand up for a friend you feel is getting some flak. But honestly, a lot of Asians could do with growing a pair.

• Yes, I agree with that.

• I must admit Im jealous of their hair. Asians tend to have the great hair genetics.

• well to be fair, wouldn't anyone who has a physical aesthetics rating of 10/10 be admired by most?

the guys in the pics are all what society would consider to be gorgeous.

• I swoon over most Asian guys I see who look average or even ugly to some people.

• I actually have no idea. Maybe because my ex liked to watch Asian movies for their martial arts, but I swear it started before then. I love their history and culture too.

• @Hannah591 ahh I see. Just curious, no judgment from me :P lol.

• Nice this soccer player who's playing over here

Is Rahul Kohli from iZombie? Does anyone know?

• don't care but, Asian men have the best hair in my opinion

It's so spike-able

• Omg you added Indian too...

• Well then... thank you ;P

• not to mention the women of India Pakistan and Bangladesh. they're strong, intellectual, beautiful and freedom loving. we find ourselves lucky that they love us and chose to be our life partners when they could get anyone they want.

• The world's hotest men are Asian

• 0|0
  • No, But I'd agree to them being way too feminine and close encounters of the third kind looking motherfuckers. If that counts for anything.

• Why is it not ok to have a fetish for Asian men?

• Because then you'd only be intersted in them bc they're Asian rather than for who they are

• I'm probably the wrong person to ask. I connect ugliness with personality. There could be a guy that isn't super attracted but I'll find myself physically attracted to if I connect with them. And finding someone ugly or not ugly doesn't have to do with fetishizing.

• What I was going to say is that there is a difference between preferring or going exclusively for a type of woman (or men) and having a fetish. If you are only attracted to Asian men, why would you go for non Asian men? That's not a fetish...

• I don't think they have a bad rep in the media I think it's just because they are genuinely considered the least attractive compared to other races by actual people.

• The media portrays them a certain way which shapes people's ideology on them. It's basic psychology.

• Do some research on psychology. The media constantly links certain characteristics with ethnic groups which shapes the viewers mindesets. You can ignore it all you want but the media perpetuates stereotypes.

• gimme the evidence, I'm not gonna do some research on psychology I didn't take that subject at college cos I don't like it and I'm too busy with physics and maths to learn about other shit.

• Yes true.

• wtf wheres the NO options? as an Asian i want the truth and nothing but the truth

• Pakis, Indians, and Iranians aren't Asian.

• How are they not Asian? They live in Asia...

• @Rainie_ she's right.

y'all pretty stupid... mixing region with ethnicities...

• In the US, only ORIENTALS are referred to as Asians. No one else! That is why when someone in American reads your question, they automatically assume you are talking about oriental guys only and when they see Iranians, Indians, Pakis, they get confused. I knwo this because i live here in the states. Always have.

• I think a lot of generalizations are going on. There are attractive and unattractive humans in every culture. The definition of attractive also changes from person to person.

• Well no shit captain obvious. That still doesn't stop the media and general population from acting otherwise

• is this a troll

• No. I don't troll. I actually find Asian men attractive. If I was a troll, I wouldn't have took the same to mention lack of representation on society.

• can't agree with that

• Stop being racist

What Girls Said 17

• Are ALL Asian men sexy? Hell no.
    Are SOME Asian men sexy? Hell yeah.
    I don't think of male sexiness in terms of their race. There are attractive and unattractive guys in every single race. There are attractive and unattractive PEOPLE in every single race.

• omg don't get me started. They're perfection.

Chinese, Japanese and Korean more than anything, but that Cambodian is beautiful. <3 When they have long hair too. oh lordy.

I'm sad that Eugene won't date me (I've tried).

My friends with benefits is Chinese, he's tatted, muscular, confident, fashionable and insanely hot - it's hard to keep sane around him.

• Thanks for not forgetting to put Godfrey there, he's definitely one of the sexiest men alive not even a question 🙏

• Pretty sure Alexander Dominguez and Hasnain Lehri made my heart stop for a second :P

• Edison Fan

• Steven Yeun. I cannot believe you did not include him!!! So fucking sexy!!!

• Ahh yes. I glanced over him but decided to pick another

• Lol! You totally made this question just for me!! Haha, just kidding! But I loooooooove Asian men! Especially taemin from shinee, and Lee Minho, and Kim jaejoong and birain, aish! You should go on my account and read my take on kpop groups! Haha

• I LOOOOOOVE Asians SO MUCH UGHHHHH ahahahh ♥♥♥♥♥ I litttterallly wanna select al the answers ahhaahah

• The japanese and Taiwanese is cute.

• Damn straight they are!

• I love Asian men! :D

• Yesssss. I have a thing for them, I admit. Some Asian guys are very attractive.

• Yea some are handsome. It's good that you mentioned some from the south I feel like when it comes to attractive Asian guys people only think of east asia.

• Yes but not all, I prefer east and south asia. You should add Jay Park and Jackson Wang they are sexy and cool too

• Pakistani and Irani yes!

• lol @ the buzzfeed guy, i forgot his name but why is he representing korea? isn't he from california haha

• If this is the best you could find it think this proves the opposite of what u intended.