Is my nose looks too big (rhinoplasty)?

I dont like my nose really much and i learned i have disease about my nose (i can't breathe well). I will start treatment but i must be 18 for it (surgery things) but if want my doctor can make a plastic surgery with a normal surgery. I must do it or keep it like that?(for me i must do it but i knew some body do nose job and they had a lot of hard times)
Sorry if my grammar was bad...
Is my nose looks too big(rhinoplasty)?
(If you ask what is that thing on your head it is just a bonnet)

• Do it (normal surgery+rhinoplasty)
  • Do it (just surgery for your health)
My front profile
http://imgur.com/YZSrlQy

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks like a dude's nose. I like it.
    If you'd like to look more like a girl then do it. If you need surgery for serious health reasons then do it, but don't mess too much with the shape or size - if you really don't want to.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• your nose looks fine, don't waste extra bucks on rhinoplasty, focus on your health it's the most important thing besides not all of those surgeries go well... don't take the risk. but ultimately the choice is yours.

• If you don't feel comfortable with it and a cosmetic surgery would help your self esteem I'd say go for it. Nothing to lose 👍

• did you know that if you do rhinoplasty once... you'll have to redo it at least 3 times in your life cause your nose won't match your face as you grow older... so you'll have to do more adjustments in the future...

I don't know to me it sounds risky...
    you should have posted a pic of yourself facing us... i'm sure it doesn't look that bad

• It looks like a normal nose to me

• that's ok, your a guy so big nose is not a problem

• I like guys with bigger noses. Perfect small noses look too feminine and i'm not attracted to feminine men. If you want surgery go on & get it i'm no one to judge and/or stop you

What Guys Said 1

• u jew right

• Nope i am not jewish and jewish nose is little bit different.

• ok. as long as you not jew, your nose is fine. dont get a rhinoplasty or surgery just for superficial reasons.