Rate her 1-10. I s she the most blond girl you have ever seen?

rate her 1-10.I  s she the most blond girl you have ever seen? I know you would say you wanted to see her without makeup. lol. That is why I posted 4 no make pic.

(the last 4 pics are no make up)

Honestly I don't like blonde girls at all

• 10 .
    18% (4)26% (12)23% (16)Vote
  • 9,5 .
    27% (6)15% (7)19% (13)Vote
  • 9 ..
    14% (3)13% (6)13% (9)Vote
  • 8,5 .
    14% (3)15% (7)14% (10)Vote
  • 8 .
    14% (3)11% (5)12% (8)Vote
    5% (1)6% (3)6% (4)Vote
  • 1-7
    8% (2)14% (7)13% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|17

Most Helpful Guy

• She will look like angel, if She remove that makeup. The girl with out makeup is always preferred on the one with makeup.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Not my type in any way. Looks a little bit false, like some actresses do. 3/10

1|1
    0|0
  • There is a couple of good pics in there - Great eyes and hair - I don't know comes across as high maintenance, a tad fake loses a few points for that - Maybe a 7 or 7.5

0|0
    0|0
  • Fine looking woman for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • 8/10
    not my type but definitely liked

1|0
    0|0
  • she looks a lot better and good without make up

0|1
    0|0
    • lol really?

• Show All
    • except the first one from the left, all three are the best, the first one isn't bad either.

• I agree. She's naturally pretty. And as I said before, I prefer less aggressive and more natural looks.

• She's naturally beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont like those dumb faces , I mean her face is good but her face is poker face and she is arrogant , she is bitchy and it doesn't make her pretty and cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • she's hot as hell

0|0
    0|0
    • what is your score?

• Show All
    • Don't u fuking lie OP, I know she is. Tell me her name and ID prove it to you, I've seen her way many times and knowbher for fact she is

• what are yu talking. Seh told on her insta page that she is not a model. She only once acted in a music video

• She looks like she has cataracts.

0|0
    0|0
  • like an 8. Tbh, im not super drawn to her if im being honest, but she's certainly attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I have voted 9

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow she's gorgeaus ! Can you answer mine please ! 😆

0|0
    0|0
  • 10/10👌

0|0
    0|0
  • i need her adrress!

0|0
    0|0
  • She is very beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • A solid 9

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• She reminds me of Stella Maxwell, really pretty but her hair colour is obviously fake lol and even if she was naturally blond I don't think it would make a difference to her beauty.
    Only thing I would still wanna see would be her natural lips without all the lip fillers 😭 I don't think she actually needs them

0|0
    0|0
    • she is naturally blonde but yes she dyed her hair and she has lip fillers

• Show All
    • She is cute. Stella is not cute at all

• Yeah but Stella is sexy af

• Most BLOND? I don't get it. A person either is blond or isn't. If you're asking if I've seen people with lighter hair then yes I have.
    As for her looks, she's gorgeous but I've seen better. Looks like a typical Instagram model tbh.
    Also, I reckon there still is some light makeup on her in the "no-makeup" pics.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's clearly natural brunette...

0|0
    0|0
  • looks kind of plastic

0|0
    0|0
  • I see prettier blonds than her here in Finland everyday

0|0
    0|0