Girls, Why are girls afraid of having big legs, calves?

I find big shapely muscular legs on girls very attractive and go out of my way to compliment them. I dated a girl with 24" calves and found her and them incredible. Any girls want to weigh in?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Because most people actually, find big, disproportionate legs unattractive.
    It all has to be in proportion to the rest of the body and honestly 24" calves sound like she had some kind of disease that made them bigger than those of a healthy person unless she was 8' tall or weighed 400lbs..

What Girls Said 6

• Society tells us everything about us should be skinny except for boobs and butt. We believe it and feel muserable about not looking that way. Luckily there are guys like you who like different body types, which is wonderful, because it means different shaped girls get a chance too! There's someome for everyone.

I hope you find a wonderful big-calved girl who you can make very happy :)

• I don t like them on me cause they make me look bulky.
    it s all about proportions right?
    anw people like different things which is good haha

• I'm short, my calves should be in proportion to that lol

• Because big legs and calves are usually associated with being fat and shorts look better on toned or slim legs

• 24 inch calves on an average sized girl wouldn't look right

• Cause it's perceived as more of a... masculine trait? And most girls thrive to look feminine.