Seriously guys, Is my ear a big issue? (Look at my profile picture)?

So, I have always been very self concious about my facial symmetry, Most notably due to the fact ever since i was young, One of my ears sticks forward more then the other. (The right one, But, As you will see it from your point of few it will be my left one).

Honestly i hate how it looks and am seriously consideringing an otoplasty to get it fixed, Do you think i should? Or is it not as bad as i think it is?

Thank you

• Yes, that is a big issue and you should get surgery to get it fixed. It looks very bad
  • Yes, Its a big issue and looks bad but you shouldn't get it surgically fixed.
  • No, its not a big issue and you're over-reacting and should not get surgery to fix it.
(Maybe i wasn't very clear, If you look at the picture, the ear on YOUR left, That is the ear that sticks forward more).
Thank you for the opinions, I think i have decided to go for the Otoplasty as you guys also can notice it, thank you for your imput.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't see even what you're talking about.

• Dude, Look at my ear from the left as if you're looking at it, It definatley sticks out a lot more then the right one.

• Im not sure buddy, I think its extremely noticeable myself.

• It's not at all.

What Girls Said 9

• Didn't even notice.

• Surely you must have!, It sticks out loads in comparison to the other!

• For the love of me, I can't find anything wrong with your ears!

• Look at the left one (From your perspective), It definitely sticks out more!

• I didn t even notice it until you mentioned it lol
    plus I think it s kind off cute

• Cute? I think it looks utterly vile. I feel sickened by out non symmetrical they are.

• It looks very bad to me though, I dont understand why others dont see it!.

Do you notice my cheeks too? When i look at them, One of my cheeks is a lot bigger.

• oh come on now...
      if you re gonna take a magnifying glass and note all your flaws we d all look like monkeys rofl

• They look fine

• It's not that bad tbh

• But its definitely very noticeable though right?

• I can't really see that on you, Your eyes look normal and nice to me.

• Really? Lol My dad pointed it out a long time ago haha & thanks!

• Not an issue.

• But you can notice it very much so right?

• No, it's barely noticeable. I probably wouldn't have noticed at all if you never pointed it out. You've got nothing to worry about. :)

• No one Won't even notice

• But i notice it so much, I was so hesitant to put that picture up because its so bad that you can see it so much, Surely others see it as badly as i do?

• you look fine, there's nothing wrong with your ears

• But one protrudes a lot more!, And can you notice that one of my cheeks/jaws is a lot bigger too?

• But, It looks so bad to me!, I do not understand how noone else here is seeing what i am seeing!

• when i first saw the picture, i barely noticed it.
      believe me you're fine the way you are.

• If you wouldn't have pointed it out I wouldn't have even noticed it

• Surely you would have? Its extremely noticeable right?

• I'm dead serious I didn't even notice. You look very normal to me.

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't have noticed if you didn't tell me lol. Not worth surgery lad.

• But, The fact you can see it after i told you makes it worth it surely mate?

• Nah, I guarantee you no person on the planet will give a fig even if you drop a few grand fixing it. You're only 17 too and probably not stopped growing, you'll keep filling out around the the face and make it even less obvious.

• It doesn't look very bad, but it's pretty cheap to fix. I'd get it done.

• I believe its only around £4000-£5000 here, (which is like $7500 ish?), So im definatley considering it. Thank you for actually being honest with me.

• You must be in the UK, but if you hunt around I'm sure you can get it cheaper.

• Not an issue

• They look fine bruh, stop over-examining.