How can I become hotter?

I know I´m a thin girl, so I want to ask you what parts of my body I could make fatter or more muscled to look hoter or wich leave like that or maybe even get thiner. My hight is 1.54cm.How can I become hotter?

I know my breasts won´t get any bigger so you don´t need to say anything about that.

I appretiate your good comments, but would really like if you actually told me how I could become better.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 42

• Don't mess with perfection! And I would not say anything negative about your breasts. They are perfect.

Honestly, do not try to change anything. You are beautiful!

• Okay listen up. You look healthy as it is but if you want to build muscle anywhere in your body resistance training is how to do it ( lifting weights ).. here is a basic routine that you would gain tremondously from
    Monday - legs - squats 8-12 reps for 4 set, deadlifts 8-12 reps for 4 sets, legs press 8-12 reps for 4 sets, calf raises until failur for 4 sets
    Tuesday - push day - flat bench press 8-12 reps for 4 sets, incline bench press 8-12 reps for 4 sets, shoulder press 8- reps for 4 sets, lateral raises, front raises and rear delt flies for 8-12 reps for 3 sets
    Wednesday - pull day - bent over rows with a barbel 8-12 reps, dumbell rows 8- 12 reps, lat pull downs 8-12 for 4 sets

Take a day off and repeat.. also eat a decent amount of protein and vegetables and do not lower your caloric intame you need to eat to gain muscle.. could you answer mine please ! 😀

• "I appretiate your good comments, but would really like if you actually told me how I could become better."

You're thin, you have good skin, you have great legs, your body is well proportioned, you have a pretty face.
    As it stands, most guys already wouldn't approach you, figuring that you were out of their league. What more do you WANT?

• It´s OK. I don´t want to look better to have more men approaching me. So, anything I could to to get better?

• my point wasn't that I thought you were looking for ways to get men, my point was that I honestly do not see anything about you, physically, that is within your ability to change, that needs to change.

You look hot. As is. The only way you could change yourself enough to look hotter is with plastic surgery, which I, personally, see as a bad move, because I'd rather see girls as they are than see then fake.

but if you did decide to get plastic surgery? I have no idea what you'd want to change. You have a beautiful face and great features.

So, while you are not perfection incarnate, I can honestly say that I can't think of anything for you to do that would make you hotter.

• Okay then, thank you.

I believe improving your image matters, because the way they see you, the way they threat you. And of course, plastic surgery doesn´t imply you stopping being who you are, because if you have plastic breasts, that´s who you are, someone with plastic breasts, there is nothing wrong with that, it is just a way of improving you image, just as going to the gym or using make up.

• Well the usual "become more feminine" or "lose weight" don't apply to you. As you appear to have the feminine thing, style, hair, makeup etc under control already. And your body looks great! Keep toning and being active and eating right blah blah blah.

How's your personality? Confident, flirty? If not, def focus there.

• Confident, not very flirty. Why do you think I sould be flirty?

• Ya confidence is soooo sooooo key, cannot express that enough
      Ya be outgoing and flirty, like with guys you are interested in. That's very attractive, it'll show them you're interested and happily ever after.

• Develop that personality.

• What wrong do you think my personality has?

• Listen, the problem with society these days is questions along these lines. If you're beautiful enough on the inside, your exterior presentation isn't as big of a deal as you would think. You're already a gorgeous girl. Don't make yourself seem less attractive with attempts at making a beautiful body into something it wasn't meant to be. You're the way you are for a reason. Embrace it.

• "Hotter" means face for me. Body I don't really care as much

• How could I improve my face then? xD

• Well, u see, the crazy thing is that you've already got that one down

If it's body you care about then running and pushups train every muscle of the body

Personally I think u look fine

• OK. Thank you.

• You are gorgeous, just perfect. I'm very very jealous of that man there.

• I would just go for toning and fitness for your health/well being. I think your body shape is fine as it is.

• I sense rich people. Use money.

• I think you're perfect by the way you are currently

• You're fine

• Adding anything like that or muscle would only serve to make you look worse I'm afraid. You also don't need to get thinner.

• OK. Change it to "bigger". What about now?

• Everyone here, including girls, have told you that you look as good as you are going to (which is very good). There is literally no way to improve your looks unless you are born again and you are named Adriana Lima.

• OK then. Thank you.

• try swimming... nothing sculpts muscle like swimming

• OK. But what part of my body needs it more?

• Yes... A toned muscled look would suit you

• OK. Thank you.

• You need changes from the inside out. You've got a lot of comments on your physical attractiveness already. Yes, you are thin, petite, and very good looking.

Do you understand true beauty is in the mind? You seem intelligent and confident... but what kind of value do you have?

• Don't. Change. A. Thing.

• Ur fine you have a great bodyy

• Honestly. Don't change a thing. I know you want to know how to become hotter, but there is no need. You are a very beautiful woman as is. Any attempt to use human intervention to improve your beauty will take away from the natural beauty you have. As far as getting thinner don't! You look healthy as is. Any thinner and you would start looking anorexic. You should learn to love and appreciate yourself for who you are now, cause girl you got it goin on. You are also classy. Me likey.

• You are fine

• From these photos the only way I can think you could possibly get any hotter is to take your clothes off

• go to gym start doing squats and make your ass bigger and hotter

• Everything exept your belly OP lol

• lmao you look pretty darn good already, how can you look "more feminine" anyways?

• you should wear pantyhose black opaque and you will amazing even your breasts are sexy do you like pantyhose

• Work on your personality...

• I think your top portion is just fine but do you have a flat butt?

• u both make a good pair. u can't become anymore sexier. u r already superb. u said ur breasts won't get any bigger but i dont see any reason for wishing them to become bigger. u r already sexy. maybe u can reduce belly fat by 1-1.5 cm.

• OK. Reduce belly fat then. Thank you.

• but dont reduce ur belly fat too much. just 1 or 2 cm. if u reduce it more than that, u may spoil ur perfection.

• You should be asking that guy for his opinion.

• I´ve done that already. But he always just says he likes thin girls like me and that I´m perfectly OK. Not useful enough.

• That´s too movie romantic. Of course everyone wants to look hotter for everyone, not just their partners.

• You just like attention from the opposite sex but who doesn't. I get a confidence boost but creeped out a bit when a girl is attracted to me. I wonder why they are attracted to an ugly guy like me.

Back on topic, you look great for your body type. Very healthy looking. Tbh don't think there's much you can do at your point.

• No idea

• Lose the guy haha

• More from Guys
    12

7 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• I don't think you need to do anything on the outside. If you want to become 'hotter' , then I'd suggest working on your self confidence, self worth, self love.. these things will mean you won't need to ask the question because it won't matter to you. You will know within yourself the beautiful caring person you are. What others think won't matter and that is VERY sexy.

• I´ve tried very hard to think that way, but I always end and have ended thinking that what others think actually matters. For your job, for your image, for everything. Even if you try only listening to the people that matters in your life, well... they will never tell you the truth.

• You're so pretty already! Just keep taking care of yourself by physically and mentally and you're good! C:
    You don't need anyone to tell you what features you should change because that will only make you doubt yourself when you have absolutely no reason to. Good luck!

• Wow you are HOT.

I came here expecting to find someone basic or something but you look really well.

• You have a nice figure. I don't think you need to change yourself.

• Change your look sometimes. But oh my god, your body looks awesome.

• you are fine the way that you are. If you don't feel comfortable the way you are do what you want with your body its your choice!

• You look fine. You're just trying to get attention.