Do my legs look nice?

Do my legs look nice?So I've been seeing a lot of post asking about how female legs look so it got me curious to know if I have nice legs...
*Side Note* : please disregard the pink bra I did not realize it was showing until it was too late..

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 36

8 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• yes ma'am they do.

• yes you have nice legs

• that's a cute bra. 😂 but yeah they're nice.

• Yhep.

• FYI telling us to ignore pink bra just draws attention to your boobs. But I have a feeling u already now that.

• Well your feeling was very wrong... I was really tryin to let people (like you) know that I know my bra is showing but dont pay it no mind so that I dont get stupid comments like "oh your bra is showing" or "oh what is that pink showing" so despite what you may think I really was just trynna warn people...

• you have great legs although the top is questionable

• nah the top is definitely great too. Maybe not to you they aren't

• like i said, maybe to you :p. to me this is awesome and probably most other guys too

• Thank you and I know my top was "questionable" thats why I said to disregard it...

• No but your bra does

• Nice 👌

2 private opinion(s)