I've been told i'm cute but I just don't see it; help?

I've been told by countless girls that i am not bad looking in fact i get called cute a fair bit of the time, however no matter how many times i hear girls say i simply do not believe it. I'm not saying i hate my looks i just don't see how girls can find me cute when i'm no better looking than your average guy and there are plenty of other more attractive / handsome guys out there

Is there anyway to change this mind set?

Note i don't want to post a picture here, but i'm willing to provide a picture to some people via messages

Most Helpful Girl

• It's simple really: You're not them so you can't see what they see, or see it how they see it. Also, your attitude can affect your physical appearance. You may look "hotter" to them than some other guys simply because you treat them better :)

• Thats the way i was brought up; the proper way. I try to treat everyone the same; ok if i like a girl i tend to give more attention to her, but that the nature of human attraction

So would things like hobbies factor into being called "cute" ?

• Well i know i've got a great personality (not be blowing my own trumpet; i've been told as much) as for the bank account thing; well i do have a decent paying job (in genreral let alone for someone of my age)

• And that's your answer. You good looking, have a good job, and you're a kind person.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be of the belief that if a lot of girls were saying you are cute, there must be something do it so have faith in yourself. You usually find that if you are more confident in yourself, it does make you more attractive as the saying goes "A rising tide lifts all boats".

What Girls Said 3

• You should take the girls' word for it. Remember also that although you may be average looking, you may also have a great personality that makes you even more attractive in their eyes.

• I can't tell very well from profile pic but I would say u r cute in a teddy bear kind of a way not a sexy kind of a way.

• Thats kinda the reason why i chose that as my profile pic, i'll pm me a better one

• you cannot see what others see in you learn to take the compliments and find some confidence in yourself. be yourself and that's all you need to be people will like you for who you are

• I'm not saying i'm not myself, that's all i ever am but i just don't see why girls call me cute, i'm average at bes;t i could take a walk into my vilalge and find at least half a dozen better looking guys

• so what if there are some better looking guys you are the one being looked at so my guess is women put you in the same he's hot category enjoy it you don't have to understand why women think you are attractive

• I can't enjoy it cos i don't see the logic of it at all, I know looks don't matter that much, however i know on first impressions looks are what makes a girl intrigued enough to want to chat to someone. I don't ahve those kinda looks i don't have the perfect jawline and smile kinda look, like i said i'm average at best and i just can't see the logic why a girl would go for me rather than the obviously more attractive guy across the room

What Guys Said 2

• Well... firstly, we are all way more critical of our own looks, than others see us. So you may actually be cute, without realising it!

Secondly, ALWAYS take the words of girls with a pinch of salt.

• Why should i do that? (take with a pinch of salt) the people that told me i all knew fairly well anyway one of which is a very blunt person, if she didn't find someone attractive, she wouldn't sugar coat it she'd say she doens't find them attractive

• I dunno man, my personal experience has been that girls usually say something, but mean something else.

• Just go with the flow; if you talk to enough girls, a few will find you attractive.