Guys, does she have a weird shaped face (pic 2 = no make-up)?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a weird face. For real.

• Thanks. Some people do think it's weird haha :) At least some people don't!

What Guys Said 26

• It's a bit unusual, but it sort of makes her look more interesting. It's definitely a model-esque feature. She's definitely an attractive girl. I'd be pleased to go out with her, depending on her personality!

• Hmm I wouldn't say model-esque haha. Some guys here say it's ugly. I thought that models usually had long, thin, rectangle shaped faces. :)

• Yes she does...

• I think it is one of those things that would pass you by unless you mentioned it. Looks normal to me and quite attractive,

• Big jawbone. That's all I can point out.

• No she's fine

• Her chin sticks out since it's her most prominent feature but I wouldn't say that she has a weird face.

• A very attractive lady! Lovely eye and lovely hair. Nice smile. Very dateable. 9/10, I think.

• She has a strong jaw line that is unusual but she's pretty nonetheless. I'd definitely date.

• It is a pear shaped face and it is not weird just not vey good shape but still better than round i think. Whatever her eyes and nose makes her attractive

• What face shape do you think is better?

• Yeah that's true, that's because Selena Gomez has a wider chin, so her face is more square (or possibly round). My narrower chin means my face is kind of a heart. I think a pear face would have a narrow forehead, then wide cheeks, then narrow chin... But I don't think my face is like that. Anyway, thanks for answering.

• Yeah a little bit.

• Thanks for answering, why is it weird? Is it ugly?

• But you already look fine.

• Like I've been telling you a little weird doesn't mean ugly.

• Her face looks very unique and elegant. First thing I'd be wondering if she's natural or she had plastic surgery...

• It's a bit wider than most people

• No. It's a bit large but not weird

• Maybe a little bit

• i won't say that her face shape is weird but its a little wide, but its ok, its not that bad.

• It's not 'that bad', but it isn't an attractive face, is it?

• Huh really? I've always wanted liposuction on my cheeks. Compared to my jaw, they're so full, and i'm not even fat - 5ft3, 22.25 inch waist. It's annoying. But thanks for replying.

• your just overthinking, believe me you are very cute and very attractive.

• You just need to work with what you got girlie!

• Yes well everyone has to do that... I could get liposuction on my cheeks.

• OK... you are attractive without any surgery. Yes, I can see what you think you need, this weird shape, but it's a minor flaw. Have you been bullied in your life about it or something else?

• No, I've never been bullied about my looks. I just don't like 'flaws' and I would like to have an attractive face is possible. I don't think it's entirely unachievable for me. I am slim but I just have wide cheeks... I think it's my bone structure, not fat, although I could still change it with surgery. I don't want to have a weird looking face.

• hun you look fine

• It's odd but still cute. Reminds me of early Amanda bynes

• She's beautiful! Especially without make up.

• no, not a weird face

• nope its fine

• No she's pretty

• nope. her cheeks are chubby which I find cute.

• No she still looks so beautiful with out makeup 😊

• wow... no comments eww

• Thanks for replying. If it's horrible/ugly, please say why?

• Spaceless? Sorry I don't get what you mean by that. But thanks for answering again.

• it means... like she has nothing in her... I just didn't want to go to find this word in a dictionary since i speak russian

• Not at all