Does my butt look strange or ugly especially from behind?

I think that my hips and my butt look just strange.. It would be nice if you share your honest opinion

Thank you all for your honesty! A lot of you made me more motivated to work this! Thanks! But I feel the need to explain my point of view as some of you got the feeling I posted these pictures because I was 'seeking attention or trying to make other girls who "actually" are insecure because of their butt, feel bad' No, just no. This site is a good way for people to ask for honesty. So pls let people post things this way if they need to without insulting them. You don't know their story. :) thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• GYAAADDAMN U GOTTA FATASSS
    (i need to be more mature)
    excuse me madame your gluteus maximus looks rather fair and i would...
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=piFwp5vz41U&nohtml5=False
    please respond to let me know if this is a good opinion

• i gotta say some of these responses shouldn't be considered, like "its just a butt"? "you have extra fat from sides of your tighs" What tf is extra side thigh fat? U can have fat thighs but extra side thigh fat? U have amazing hips (thats what side thigh is) and be confident.

• First I didn't know what to think of this but it made me laugh so thank you! :)

• your welcome!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Can confirm: looks like a butt

What Guys Said 46

• It's not your tight ass that I noticed when I read this post, it's how L O N G I had to scroll to get past your incredibly sexy legs.

You are killing me, Mlle. I am married.

I came here just to kill time - and I run into THIS?

• I'd stare at that. Nice.
    I guess you could do more squats or something.

• Its fine girl just stay in the gym

• Your booty in not strange at all. In fact, it looks so sexy & bootylicious to me because a booty like yours always wins my heart's attention.

• Looks pretty darned good to me! Perfect size and shape. 10/10 for a lovely bum!

• Looks fine to me

• Its got plenty of jiggle to it. But i think im seeing what you mean too

Its because instead of your hips being wider, you're wider lower down on your upper thighs.

• I don't know why people post their butt pics here , its not strip club, its GaG

• you sir are fucking right! some girls even post their boobs and some even have camel toes. I think they are attention whores or just whores who like to share their butts/pussy/tits

• This is called the "How do I look" section, if u dnt wanna see pics of certain parts of the woman's body on the how do i look section (it is clearly a part of "I" (her body)) GET THE FUCK OFF OF THIS SECTION - hazoplmeught

• @hazoplmeught so why you talk like a dipshit?

• Lots of people have butts like that, it's just a butt

• Do you seriously think your hips and butt look strange? Like honestly? I think you might just be trying to make other girls, that could actual be insecure about their butt, feel bad. Dont hurt people's OK?

Nice butt.

• I do. Always have. I can assure you that I don't what to hurt anybody I wouldn't dare to.
      because I know how it feels to be insecure. But sometimes humans tend to see themselves in a different light than others see them and sometimes its important to check on that. It has a lot to to with psychology, it's the way we are.

Thanks

• This is very true young lady. Many of us, sadly, don't realize their true beauty or potential. I believe you don't see what we see. In this case, your worries should be ignored. When you feel others or yourself coming down hard on your butt, keep repeating your favorite comments to yourself until you realize how great you really are!

Good luck!!

• That's the most disgusting thing I've seen ever, get some carpet.

• well its easy. u have a shape butt too focus on "inside" and on the hips u have no ass do looks liek that. just squad and get a full ass :D

• seriously? -_-

• Looks a great shape to me

• Looks pretty damn fine to me. Your hips are nice

• Dat assssss

• is it real? it looks u hv put something in that tight...
    if not its hot :P

• Honestly you have a nice ass

• Looks fine to me

• I think it look lovely. Just keep up with your squats.697 have a booty women will kill for

• your butt looks nice and sexy, your just overthinking it.

• Quit being so hard on yourself you look fine.

• Lol ugly? You have a perfect butt. Really. You have a sexy booty

• i dont really see why you doubt your ass's ''beauty'' i believe that it is just ok and as u said i share my honest opinion

• i think it looks cool n hot, ready to be spanked.. lol

• Looks alittle low on the sides. More squats should help.

• Honey, it's sexy. Other girls want your problem

• I don't see anything wrong with it.. looks great

• Good bum. 7/10

• I don't think its ugly

• More from Guys
    16

What Girls Said 7

• No, it looks fine.
    It's just the angle makes it look a little odd.

• looks like a normal butt

• it looks okay from behind, i see what you mean but it's still attractive so i wouldn't worry about it :D

• It looks alright.

• no its nice and shapely

• It looks like a normal butt

• you have saddlebags who is ugly, it's for that they look weird