How do I look, lol? Rate me?

How do I look, lol? Rate me?

by the way people, this is my lighter makeup

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• i bet you have a gorgeous face underneath all that liner and brow pencil.

What Guys Said 52

• Fucking Hot girl, as per usual. I love your piercings, can't wait until you are all tatted up too. Unlike everyone here, I actually appreciate creative and obvious make up "natural looking make up" is the worst. However, you could learn to apply it better. It is a little shaky, you need a steady hand lol.

I wish you were less insecure since ALL your questions are always about how you look. But I can't change that. You look awesome though. 9/10

• I can't wait! It'll be awesome when u get tattoos.
      Thanks for appreciating it. Yea I do need to work on my skull, but I'm getting better than I was at first.

Yea all my questions are about my looks mostly. Thanks dude 😊

• Honestly... the theme song to Damien: The Omen began playing in my head.

• Um ok, I have no idea what that is

• Ok and I'm guessing it's bad that you think of that song when see me?

• i don't judge... im a fan of evil lol... so the appearance of darkness thing is kind of a turn on for me... and i LIKED Damien: The Omen... couldnt sleep after i watched it though :)

• Quite dramatic - I am usually not a fan of lot of bold make up but it is the style of a lot of people like yourself for a statement so in that case I don't mind it so much - They are good photos - I like the look in the first and third pic, the clothes seem normal enough - I do find that look/genre attractive but it is more an appreciation of the person's individuality more than the physical look itself.

• Way too much make-up. Hate the nose ring. Hate the lip piercing, too. Shame, cos otherwise a very pretty girl. Why do you have to be a sheep and follow a cult?

• my initial reaction
    www.reactiongifs.com/.../scared.gif
    how bout a 2/10, take that shit off your face.

• y'all sensitive ass bitches scared to say what i feel ass bitchess can stfu cause most of y'all wouldn't date an emo person in real life. Emos date other emos. When one of them walk down the hall in school all u here is criticism but GAG is all the sudden an emo society? fuck no

• Thanks for being honest. I just want a honest opinion and that's what you have me, so I happy
      Thank you

• lmfao... this made my day.

• Mixed feelings, less... makeup. Not to be rude of course, makeup is fine, just less around the eyes, and I'm positive that you'll see another you. I want to just be cool about this, but I'm begging to have less makeup around the eyes, you'll be Le Stunning.

• I've tried the less makeup around the eyes and it's just shit.
      Thanks for answering

• Oh, well I'm sorry to hear that. But you shouldn't put yourself down by saying that you looking like shit with less makeup, you're young, so you still got that baby skin, even if you have put pounds of makeup on it.

• Pretty good but quite a lot of make up. I mean, I can't really say cause I don't know what your natural face even looks like.

• 3spooky5me

• For your age range I will rate you a 8 and that the best in my book for a painted up face

• Racoon/10

• I guess it doesn't look too bad. I can the overall look you're trying to pull. You look great but the guy that likes that style

• You look fine, but I think you'd look better if you just loosened the amount of eyeliner you have... Then again, I suppose it's just part of your style

So anyway, 7/10.

• if this is your lighter makeup i wonder what you look like in full makeup. well you look good for an emo person.

• I think you're pretty but the makeup is too much. I'm not sure what to rate cuz of it.

• I would like to see in normal makeup, by the way you are pretty and lovely. I would give you 9 out of 10 because I know you are really beautiful.

• Thanks dude, this is my most normal makeup

• And I almost forgot to mention, that how beautiful your eyes are, they are pretty. I love those color. Are they real or using lenses?

• Those are my real eyes. They kind of change Colors in certain lights and look different close up.
      Thanks 😊

• Monster.

• You look like you could be a really sweet girl... or someone who's crazy and will slit my throat for making you mad

• Ewwww please stop with the eye makeup. Take yourself a little more seriously. How do you expect someone to think about you when you wear makeup like that?

• They should think it's cool

• Being what you consider to be cool at the expense of 99% of people thinking you're ridiculous. You can be cool in many ways other than putting makeup on like that just so you're different.

• I don't mind, I think the plain boring people look ridiculous

• Way too mug makeup

• I don't really find emo goth chicks hot but well I mean.

• I am not a fan of this style but you look GORGEOUS

• kinda zombie gothic. not much of my type.. so a 6/10

• Hm do you listen to radiohead?

• I've told you many times 😂
    Beautiful

• you again? How many times should we tell you to stop messing up your face with that make up?

• Haha yup me again.
      This is my lighter makeup, so I thought I should get reactions

• Oh may baby bed girl, we get married already, I'm gonna fuck U up in my bed. 😘💙💚

They are lovely pictures, I love your body picture, you are sexy as hell. 😍

• You look like something out of a horror movie

• EMO GIRL

• wtf... is this a site of ugly people?

• less eyeliner hun lol other than that you look fine

• More from Guys
    22

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 15

• Your eyes are fucking gorgeous. But I'm not keen on the makeup, used to be into that at like 12-13years old but I'm really really not into that anymore
    But it's your style so you do you.
    I can say though the eyebrows are bit too dark, kind of looks like eyeliner on the eyebrows rather than actual eyebrow pencil...

• PLEASE NOO X__X I HAVE KIDS, I HAVE A WIFE, I NEED TO BRING FOOD TO THE TABLE, HAVE MERCY ON ME!

nah man, kidding. But I don't like it. That's like a 2/10.

you have amazing eyes tho, take that makeup off, omg D:

• oh you re back ^^
    as I said before you have your own style, I like it.
    but not everyone will so don t get offended by the comments

• You're still as gorgeous as ever.

• Your face is pretty but the makeup is not. The eyebrows look so drawn on... Not sure if that's the goal or...

• You look like Edward Scissors. I rated you 6.

• 8/10 beautiful, but I would suggest making your eyebrows a little smaller :)

• Try a little less eye shadow but your pretty☺

• ease up on the eyebrows but all else is good

• I r very pretty

• You're striking but lay off the eye makeup

• Ewww 2/10 who gave you make up lesson bozo the clown?

• Thank uou, you are so getting MHO

• Double Damn you
      💩💩💩💩🚽🚽💩🚽
      💩🚽🚽🚽🚽💩💩💩
      💩💩💩💩🚽🚽💩🚽
      💩🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽
      💩🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽

• Like a panda

• TAke off the heavy makeup. Trust me my friend did her makeup like yours but when she took most of it off she looked stunning.

1 private opinion(s)