What makes a girl unatractive?

The question says it all. What makes a girl unatractive?

0|0
3|25

Most Helpful Guy

• being too big or too small. A few extra bounds are OK, as is being smaller than normal, but too big or too small is unappealing.

not smiling. no guy is interested in the girl who never looks happy.

not caring about appearance. i'm not saying makeup and fancy outfits, but if a girl doesn't do a minimum to maintain her appearance, or show she cares about it, it's a turn off.

HEAVY make up. Makeup is supposed to accent your beauty, not be a mask you paint on.

Anger/jealousy. I don't mean when she has a good reason for it. i mean the type that is ALWAYS looking for an excuse to bitch you out. Especially if you acknowledged the existence of another female in any way, shape, or form.

dumb. some girls think a guy feels threatened by smart girls, and so they don't bother learning/thinking. Some girls think they can get by on their looks, and shouldn't have to think. I'll tell you now, no guy wants a relationship with a woman who is as dense as a bag of rocks. I don't expect her to be super smart, I just want a girl who has no problem putting a minimum effort into thinking about things.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as the face is attractive, she'll always be attractive. Nothing else matters.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• Being abusive, not caring about others, unfit, poor hygiene, unfriendly. Basically all the things that you think make guys unattractive probably work the same the other way around.
    Obviously if you mean physically different guys have different standards but any girl can look amazing if they are good with makeup.

0|0
    0|0
    • So if they're not good with makeup they're unattractive? What if they don't wear any?

• I didn't say they without make up they are necessarily ugly. Just people who are ugly can often easily make themselves attractive with make-up.

• It's hard to explain, it can be both on her physical and personality side which can make a girl unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • When she's real fat knowing she could be so pretty if she lost all the weight.. Another reason if she's a hater it does as well

0|0
    0|0
  • For me on the personality side bad attitude, rude, arrogant and self centred would be turn offs for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bitch, pre judging, arrogant, slutty, knows nothing about nothing except what Kardashians are doing and how to look good. That's mostly it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her attitude, bad habits (smoking), morbid obesity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smoking, drugs, too much alcohol, sarcasm, indifference, morbid obesity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bitch like behavior, ungrateful.

0|2
    0|0
  • Uglyness

0|0
    0|0
  • If she smokes or is a drunk. If she has a shitty character. If she has a thicker layer of makeup than her skin. If she has implants (fake breasts or butt). And some other things I can't think of right now...

0|0
    0|0
  • fat
    ugly
    bitchy
    annoying
    not interesting

i can keep going

0|0
    0|0
  • Her farts filler balls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Attitude. Lack of intellect. Using ebonics. Acting trashy. Can't walk cause too fat. There's a lot of things, but 99% of women don't have them.

0|0
    0|0
    • "using ebonics"? its such a cute accent though !

• Show All
    • @chintita I know there not related directly. A little with southern accents. Only because the red necks I have met where I live are dumb as fuck.

• I think there probably is a correlation between education and vernacular, but not intellect.

• Her face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same thing as what makes guys unattractive... narcissism, insecurity, bad hygene, etc, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fat
    Small boobs
    weird eyebrows lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Her attitude

0|1
    0|0
  • Lack of confidence
    Old-fashioned