Is it bad to snapchat with low cut shirts?

So I have a lot of guy friends that I snapchat a lot, but lately I've been getting a lot of jokes about my breast size, I know I have big boobs, I can't help it, but I'm comfortable wearing low tops but I guess it's sending the wrong message? I don't know, haha, what do you guys think? Do any other girls have similar issues? Like I feel perfectly comfortable sending pictures like these but when I get comments or jokes about my body I get uncomfortable Is it bad to snapchat with low cut shirts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay to me they are just shirts - They look like a style that any normal girl would wear, they are not overtly low cut - I think guys will make jokes anyway probably unaware of how it affects you - There is a definite immaturity among the guys but the important thing is you are happy and comfortable - There are two ways of going (1) Wear a poloneck and the guys will probably go "Cmon show us more boobies" or (2) You say I am proud of my body and if you little boys get all excited by the hint of flesh, I am not sure you are mature enough for me to talk to. Come back to me when you grow up and learn how to respect people especially girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh for the love of Christ.

Those aren't even really low-cut shirts.
    Those are called "you have big boobs".

• When you get a little older and start getting into the professional world, though, unfortunately, you might have to "cover up" more than women with smaller "girls" will.

As far as that is concerned, I gave a few fashion recommendations to another poster with similar issues on this thread:
      www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1943183-boobs-make-me-feel-like-a-slut
      (mho opinion)

Obviously this is irrelevant to snapchat, but, for anything where "conservative" attire is called for -- church, meeting boyfriend's parents, summer job, etc. -- those same tips might help you out.

What Guys Said 27

• if boob is visible, guys assume you make it visible because you want to be noticed.
    that doesn't mean they have to be rude about it, but i do think it is sort of a reasonable assumption on their part.

• It's very obvious you're trying hard for attention, I think that is why they are Pointing shit out to you.

• It's a little sexy, but still proper. Nothing vulgar. They are hard to ignore though, I have no doubts you must be getting comments...

• All depends how comfortable you are with them being shared round the world on the net! if you're happy, then so might thousands of other guys!

• You are not sending the wrong message and there is nothing wrong with the shirts. However you do have to get any straight guy is going to like your tits, they will want to see more of your tits. I mean, I do. So no, the guys aren't getting the wrong signals but they are interested. Tits aside you are also very attractive, so even flat chested you would get the same attention, just the comments would be different.

• I am sorry you're getting hate. But, this is the best time to work on your self esteem. If you don't get your head straight now, well, let's say comments and bullying will affect you.

If you want to message me your snapchat, which I don't really use by the way, we can discuss this more.

If you don't want to that's ok too. I only offer help I don't demand or get upset if it's refused.

Good luck!

• Guys WILL think it's intentional...
    but at the same time, they're not complaining.

• It's fine if you are comfortable!

• So desperate for attention

• Thank you so much, it means a lot to me that you'd take the time out of your day to make others feel like shit 😊

• 🙂😊 if that's all it takes than you're not going to make it far #gtfo

• Depends on you; but I get what you mean growing up being made fun of ;-; ignore them or take them with laughter. Yet; what do you think?

• people who are making jokes about your boobs are either jealous or very stupid, do if it makes you happy then do it, and ignore those stupid people.

• it only depends on ur comfort. around a century ago women were forced to wear closets though uncomfortable. now, the society expects women to hide and compress their breasts. its ur choice to wear what u like. nobody has the right to tell u what u have to put on your breasts. if u want go topless or if u want cover fully. its ur right. after all they are just organs which have been heavily sexualized.

• Not at all

• Nope, not bad at all. I'd appericiate that Tbh js

• Don't matter

• well if I see this pic, I'll say how cute your face is. but I surely checkout your boobs even if I don't talk about it.

• Hahahaha your post made me laugh. Guys are secretly calling you a "slut." Yes, it's sending you a wrong message.

• The guys who are saying "you're fine" and this and that. They don't want you to hate yourself. But in reality, you're accused of being a slut.

• Which is true indeed.

• I don't see a problem with it. It's not like you're naked, you can't help that tou have big boobs. You're very pretty by the way.

• Yes it is bad

• na its cool as long as u ain't clapped

• just ignore the comments, they're just jealous they can't be your boyfriend

• opps, for 16 this bobs are little big but, it si no problem. guys like tihs

• your fine

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• I wouldn't go that low, but u do u boo boo

• Guys will be guys.

• If you don't want the comments then just cover up a bit more or only do face pics

• It's bad if you do not want sexual attention

• I have never used snap chat but always assumed it was mostly girls showing cleavage.