Does this solidify that girls like skinny guys better than muscular ones or am I missing something?

I actually wanted to start working out more seriously but stuff like this confuses me. I want to work out for myself but I dont want to attract less women, cause i already not much of a stud to be brutally honest. Should i try to be skinny fit?

@smmyskittles @ConsultantIsBack @BertMacklinFBI @turbocraft @olderandwiser @jacquesvol @fauchelevent @ekc8295 @sjoes006 @Offthelist @stacyzee @lady7
All GAGers are being summoned for the trial of male body types!!! Most of us know most guys like slim girls or slim girls with butts and boobies. Some dont like slim girls too. But what do MOST GIRLS LIKE?

old hodgetwin vs new hodgetwin
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/GEzgVs1YG-s/0.jpg
anyone else?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going to ignore all the other areas that both guys have working either for or against them (clothing, haircut, body art, word choice, voice, etc.) And just tell you that the ideal male form for me, and many other women, is the swimmer build.

Thin, but muscular. But not bulky. Lean muscle. Inverted triangle torso.

What Girls Said 11

• 4.bp.blogspot.com/.../...e-Builtfat-Bearmode-S.jpg
    ^ I like "ottermode" the best, a lean and athletic body.

I'm not into the macho buff guy look.

• Honestly, neither of them would have gotten my number because of their outfits.

Had the man with muscles worn a white dress shirt and dark jeans, nice shoes- Almost guarantee he'd have gotten more numbers.

• @MarkSXV wtf is this? no hate in my fuckin comments, whats wrong with a guy who tries to become very muscular. Stop hating

• @MarkSXV Man ur crazy, ur blocked

• What you're missing is that the muscular guy is dressed like a douche

• Yup, I prefer guys without muscles. It doesn't help that that guy with muscles looks like a douche.

• I like muscles.

• Tbh im not into skinny guys but the guys who're mascular there are too buff for me. So I prefer something in the middle.

• I like people with a little meat on their bones

• lol, muscular guys are waay hotter but that specific muscular guy looks incredibly unattractive. it's probably his outfit

• Im skinny and if a girl did not find me just as hot and as sexier as any other guy id rape her and throw bleach in their eyes to stop them judging looks by blinding them.

• women get raped and smashed up here in he Uk for judging looks in men and i do those things.

• @MarkSXV what the fuck, are you psychotic? good thing i don't live in the uk, you are a crazy person.

• I like toned but not too muscly.

• I prefer some muscles but not too buff

• I definitely don't like bulky beefcake muscles. I love guys who are skinny (not skin and bones) but with an athletic body/very nicely toned, like Tom Hiddleston, for example (uuuuuuggghhhh... 😍😍😍)

What Guys Said 5

• A womanly woman needs a manly man nomsayin?
    I mean look at a magazine covers, or the types of body type men getting leading top tier roles in action/romance movies.
    They are cut, toned, etc.

But lots of below-avg-looks girls "prefer" below-avg-looks dudes, and hey that's ok. No one is better than another. It's all about what tier you want to play in.

• They are dressed differently, have different approaches, and this appears to be filmed on a college campus. I don't think this little slice of life proves much. There are some girls who prefer the body builder gym rats and some who try to avoid such guys.

The important thing is to think about the kind of woman who interests you and then try to determine what body type they would find most attractive.

• All these videos on YouTube are based on very generic and consistent cold approaches. People are people, so you have to treat them like one read them and respond differently based on each person if you want good results. You can't use the same basic shit on everyone. All these videos are social experiments where people say things like "heh can I get your number" or "do you want to have sex with me" over and over. While it's good statistically for experimental purposes, if they say a few things to relate to the particular person before they threw down the gauntlet they'd up their odds significantly.

• yeah i kinda hate how those videos treat people like robots and be like push this button and u get this response.

• Yeah so what do they really collect evidence on? Nothing really... They are just collecting random events on one day in one location with one test subject of each body type with a random sample of females from that location. In terms of science anyone reading a paper would say this is a joke. It's not about muscular or skinny guys. There are too many uncontrolled variables for it to equate to anything. On top of that, those are not realistic approaches to dealing with people.

• I don't know all the technical terms but I think swimmer's build would be closest to what I consider the most attractive build for a man - That said it is my personal bias, the ladies might like something totally different.

• @hazoplmeught
    I have ZERO interest in male bodies.
    #nohomo :)
    I'll consider you added me by mistake.

• lol i know but i was just tryna to get some opinions, i hate when my questions flop so i tested someone else's technique of tagging a whole bunch of people. Sorry if u didn't like that man