I feel angry after being touched by older women in the past. any advice?

happened to me like 3-4 times.

i am 19,

this happened in the last 1-2 years.

I don't know it makes me feel angry

like it would look awkward if i yell "dont touch me"

all i could do realistically is stay away from them.

double standards..

like i felt uncomfortable and violated, since the woman were twice my age...

the woman touched my face without my premission,

another woman asked for a hug, i said no, and she gave a hug anyways

and other woman pulled my arm..

all these situations made me feel really uncomfortable and angry.

and i wasn't in a position of standing up for myself at the time

Most Helpful Guy

• Man that really isn't that bad, I'm sorry you feel violated and angry, but it is over almost nothing. Things like that happen to me on a daily basis, and I don't think any of that is abuse or violation or anything.

What Girls Said 4

• well, they didn't touch your private parts so I can't really say that's rape. But if you hate physical contact that much, then just tell them

• People (mostly guys) touch me without permission all the time, just get over it unless they sexually touch you dude.

• Yea women don't like it when guys touch us without asking also. I don't really care how old they are it still annoys me. Oh and it's happened a lot more than 3/4 times. It's kind of just part of normal life if ur a girl, not that it should be.

• Don't worry I usually hate when people hug me in real life its like get the fuck out of my bubble

What Guys Said 4

• Cougars!!! You don't know what you're missing

• I had a similar experience like that too except this old lady went even further and punched me in the face Just grabbed her hands the 2nd time she threw at me and yelled at her to stop.

• Hey older women are like jackpots that are waiting to pay out with alittle time around them. I am not advocating sleeping with them I would just say showing them some thoughtfulness can go a long way.

• sexual harasment... I would snitch on them