Can I wear shorts with Keratosis Pilaris?

Being colored I've always believed that All black women suffered from those little black dots on their legs, and I've NEVER worn shorts before in my life but entering highschool I really wanted to start, but i still can't seem to get over my legs, I attached a picture, do you think their "good enough" for summer or should I start looking into treatments? Can I wear shorts with Keratosis Pilaris?

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't see anything, i googled what keratosis pilaris is and i definitely don't have it so there goes the "all black girls" thing. i think what you mean is strawberry legs without actual bumps, you should youtube patricia bright strawberry legs and she shows a way to make them more even.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah yours aren't even that bad lots of people have that.

1|0
    0|0
    • I have those too those actually usually go away as you get older no joke.

• I don't really notice it to be honest

0|0
    0|0

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• I say go for it as long as they're school appropriate. No one will even notice :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Keratosis pilaris are little bumps. Are those dots bumpy? If not, it's probably just where the hair on your leg grows out and basically every girl has them. Either way, there's no reason to be self conscious. So yes, wear shorts because literally no one is going to notice/care

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see anything wrong with your legs. Go for it!

0|0
    0|0
  • YES you can!

0|0
    0|0
  • I see nothing wrong with these legs...

0|0
    0|0