Does she really deserve to be labeled as "plus size model" ?

i have just seen internet news recently about this chick that i never heard before. she is a "plus size model". What do you think of it? Fat or curvy?Does she really deserve to be labeled as

Most Helpful Girl

• She is 100% plus sized. People need to understand that being a plus-sized model doesn't mean you're obese or unhealthily fat. It simply means that you are bigger than the STANDARD sizes of models. A standard model is thin, period. Not necessarily unhealthily thin, but thin enough for there to be no doubt that that is indeed a slender person. If there is any question in your mind that a model is not, in fact, thin, then she is plus-sized. That is literally just how it is.

For example, this chick is definitely thin:

25.media.tumblr.com/...m4cmwpiC501rwazhmo1_500.jpg

She does NOT look unhealthy, she is simply small enough for anyone with a brain to recognize as slender---not thick, chubby, chunky, curvy, or whatever the heck other term society has come up with for women carrying excessive fat on their body.

The girl you pictured is NOT undeniably thin---and whether you find that fat or curvy or attractive or not is 100% irrelevant to the subject at hand. The fact is, she is not THIN, thus making her a PLUS SIZE model, not a STANDARD model.

• ok ok i got it... also for me, ia say for me, that girl looks subnutritious

• I, personally think she does not look healthy. My opinion.

• @nalaa I have a friend who looks borderline underweight yet is "flabby" in the sense that she has no muscle tone, aka skinnyfat. How flabby you are has less to do with your weight and more to do with your body fat percentage. If a person is skinny but unhealthy they're going to be flabby, the little amount of fat they DO have (as EVERYONE has a certain percentage of fat) is going to jiggle and be overall much less firm than someone who weighs much more but is in good shape.

How someone (besides jealous women and strongly pro-curves men) could look at the girl I pictured and objectively call her unhealthy looking is beyond me, considering she is clearly in good shape, but oh well.

Most Helpful Guy

• My understanding is that it has to do with women's dress sizes. Women like to hear smaller numbers when it comes to their dress size, so they have their clothes numbered weird in order to keep the numbers low. You can actually find women size zero or smaller. Any woman that is a size one or higher can be plus sized, because their number isn't a negative number. It doesn't mean that the woman is fat.

What Girls Said 19

• It's pretty cool to see someone who kinda looks like me (just with bigger boobs and wow, she looks much taller). I don't think she looks plus sized in what we consider to be plus sized but compared to most models, she obviously is bigger.

• do you have a similar figure as she?

• In the second photo, it looks like she has a bigger chest than I do. I'm pear shaped, so I have smaller boobs and big hips and a big butt. So from what I can see, I'm smaller up top than she is but our hips and thighs are probably about the same.

• Well, she's not a size 0 so of course she's a plus size model.

• She's not a standard-sized model so.. Yea. She 'deserves' to be categorized as a plus-size model.
    Don't know why you phrase it as if it's a bad thing, though?

• plus size remembers a fatso which is a bad thing but she is hot as hell!

• @dominiquois holy shit, no need to get your panties in a twist. Did I say everyone's built to be the same size, at any point? No?
      Good. Return to your activities and take a fucking chill pill.

• lol calm down girls this is just a question about another chick no need to stress over it haha

• she's super curvy and her waist looks teeny tiny. is that iskra? i've read about her, she's like a size 12 or 14 or something - BARELY plus size. she's probably the tiniest plus size model i've ever seen honestly.

• Average sized woman, we've been taught that we're plus size if we're not a 2. It's all about making women insecure ex) normal skin

• She is more curvy than fat. Her stomach is pretty flat even when she is sitting down and her arms are skinny. She is at a normal, healthy weight. She's just considered plus sized in the modeling world because she doesn't look like this.
    mightyminnow.files.wordpress.com/.../...-model.jpg
    Being that skinny is just disgusting.

• Well Iskra Lawrence is a US12 and a standard model is a US2 or a US4. She deserves to be called a plus size model.

• Her body is amazing omg

• Curvy
    Frankly this body type is more the average size as posed to plus size
    The average models are in my opinion too skinny

• She's hella tall!😴

• none of those women are plus sized they are sizes 16-18

• def curvy and hot as fuck

• in the 2nd pic she looks statuesque

• She's hot. I don't care what size she is lol

• I see a little bit of both

• iskra lawrence is body goals x100000000

• She''s a plus size model. Not bad though.

• goddamnn!!! she's thiiiiick! curves on top of curves on top of curves. shawty is a 10 aha , but the reason she's called plus size is because she's bigger then the average sized regular models.

• Curvy

What Guys Said 16

• Well she's not fat (yet) but she is what I would call plus-sized. Ashley Graham to me is fat, this girl is thick. What I don't like however is the hate that a lot of girls show toward thin women, stereotyping then as bulimic and the like. My mother had 3 kids including me and yet she is still a size 0.

• you think she is at the point of becoming fat? lol
      ashley graham, according to some pics i have seen of her at internet, she is fat indeed
      there is no comparison to her with this blonde chick, it's trying to compare a glass of pure class wine to a cup of vinegar

• I think she's far more attractive than the usual "model". I hate that word. It doesn't represent what I think the model woman should be. She's curvy and she looks good.

• I think plus size tends to be given on dress size while she is definitely curvy I would say her dress size is in plus size range.

• Yeah, in the fashion modeling world she's definitely plus size.

• she´s not fat. she´s curvy but as a model. you basically have to be a stick. and she isn´t that, so i guess she´s plus size xD

• No but in the deformed eyes of the modeling world she is plus sized. To the eyes of men she's got a great body

• In the modelling world, plus size starts at size 6-8.

• depends. how much does she weigh?

• Plus sized MODEL? Yes.

Plus sized WOMAN? No.

• So what is the difference? I think technically a plus size model is a model Size 12+ AUS.

• Whale whale whale what do we have here

• are you gay?

• haha free willy or something

• Lmfao at free willy, Hell don't free her kee her in cage. Smh

• I wouldn't call her plus size

• She's fat.

• She is hot and I want her

• Curvy and beautiful. Not that much of a plus size, nor a fit model too.

• fat.

• her curves are insane. she is thick and curvy!!! i wouldn't say plus size