Do I look okay?
Okay, I know a lot of people ask this and I hate it as much as you do but I really need to know... should I lose a few pounds? I honestly really feel like I do but I just need to motivation of someone telling me "Yes you do need to lose weight." When I turn the side I'm not big at all, my stomach is rather thin but I just hate the way my body looks. Does anyone think I need to lose weight too? And please no hateful comments like I'm begging for attention etc. because I'm really not. Thank you! ☺️

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to like you for you. You definitely do not need to lose weight. There is nothing wrong with how you look. You're comparing yourself to girls/women that are too thin. Also, there's people on here that will say anything just to make you feel bad so don't believe it if one idiot out of everyone says something mean. All they say (there's one specific one on here that has already posted) is bad things every time they (he) posts. Ignore him, his opinion is totally worthless. You have value just the way you are and you look great anyway but even if you didn't, it makes no difference. You're just fine, don't change anything! Seriously. So smile, keep your chin up and be happy with who you are, not what you are not. We all have imperfections but yours is definitely not your weight.😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Whats with the huge trousers in your house..

What Guys Said 25

• you look great. If you feel some extra stuff and such, that isn't all bad honestly. but if you don't like it, then I'd say tone up with weights, core exercises. don't think about weight think about tone. forget the scale, it shows water variation.

• Very sexy

• Yeah your not fat

• Looking fine.

• You look fine to me

• Ouch, if I could get in those pants right now, I would, sorry, almost made a mess in MY pants. Sweetie, always look after that body. Never get into anorexia or bulemia but ALWAYS keep that frame you show in that pic. You look large across the shoulders, like a swimmer but that is NOT a bad thing. Be happy with yourself, I like what I see.

• Okish yea

• From my understanding of humans you are considered attractive. I would not recommend trying to become skinnier except for by working out. If you decide to work out make sure your caloric intake is sufficient to sustain you.

• yeah looks good

• More than ok, you look great

• you dont need to lose any weight, your body is in perfect size and shape.

• You are a fine looking young lady. Don't change a thing!

• No girl. What doing you mean you hate the way your body looks?

• i dont think u should loose any pounds

• You have my ideal body type for girls.

• yes you have nice face

• You look fine x

• Yes you do

• i believe you are ok no need to do any kind of diet

• yeah 1/10

• ya you look very nice. No issues.

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1