Am I pretty or ugly?

Am I pretty or ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, I think you are pretty, yes. Were you in a fit shape, most kids here would be - surprisingly - drooling it all over their notebooks in desire. I could bet money in this ;)

But, as you know, you are not in the healthier shape because of the extra weight, and this is what really matters (health). You must had heard this some times, but it is something to really consider: you need to loose weight, honey, not for beauty standards but focusing in having a better life quality.

This said, this doesn't mean you're not attractive as attraction is much subjective, but it goes narrower the more someone is near the extremes of extra thin or extra large. I use to say that healthy is equals to sexy, and curves are very welcome.

See your physician. Consider the possibility of doing a gastroplasty. Eat better and work out. If you do this, in one exact year, you could post your new picture with the same "Am I ugly or pretty?" title, but giving them a big delicate middle finger picture, showing up your true body.

Best of luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not ugly at all. Ignore the people who say you are. The face is more important than the body. All the guys saying no would take you over a butterface any day. No man wants a woman with an ugly face. If they had to choose between you and a butterface and had no choice you'd win. Don't worry about your weight. You can get away with it since you have an attractive face.

What Guys Said 41

• by societies standards, you're a no go to most.

• You are cute, and I really like the curls, it would seem you feel self conscious about your teeth I bet you have a wonderful smile, lets see those pearly whites ;-)

• i just hate the way my cheeks go when i show my teeth

• I can appreciate that, but it's probably not as bad as you believe it to be, I say this because our self perceptions are not the same as what others see. I don't feel I'm anything special to look at, but my wife thinks I'm handsome, which is great because I just don't see it. All I'm saying is I would imagine you have a really nice smile, your smile is nice even with your lips closed, but when you show your teeth it can have a more open and accessible look.

• i dont feel like bashing your appearance or bullshitting you so here's a pancake recipe
    20m 8 servings 158 cals

Ingredients
    1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder 1 teaspoon salt 1 tablespoon white sugar 1 1/4 cups milk 1 egg 3 tablespoons butter, melted

Directions
    Prep
    5 m
    Cook
    15 m
    Ready In
    20 m
    In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.
    Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.

• You are pretty!

• You are definitely overweight.

• your very pretty and attractive.

• you are pretty, but as everyone has stated it's the weight that's the problem, and it's up to you. how I see it is if im poor would there be someone out there, yes. but if I'm rich everything would be there. so find someone that wants you just how you are. and from there it's your choice how you wana look

• You have a pretty face but as others have said, if you can lose some weight you should try to, it will help your health and wellbeing.

• Well I'm not gonna lie to me you look very unattractive to me you seriously should lose some weight cos you look like you would be very attractive at a better weight.

• Wow.. You're attracting me

• Even when hugely overweight, pretty.

• You face is cute and very nice smile along with nice hairs.
    Just start dieting and working out with enthusiasm..
    The overweight body is killing everything you have...
    Otherwise you would have 1 nice looking guys asking you out every week...

• Your face and hair is cute but the overweight part of you ruins the whole look.

• U have the pretiest smile

• Uou have a pretty face and great hair but... the weight ruins it.

• I find you unattractive because you are overweight. Definitely smth you could handle by exercise and diet. Hopefully, you're already handling your weight. If not, then get to it.

• You could stand to lose a bit of weight.

• Just about 24 kgs overweight.

• 0/10shhh tbh

• Your face is okay at least you have big melons.

• Ugly

• Pretty

• Not my type.

• you have a cute face, but you'd look a lot better if you lost a lot of weight.

• You're pretty.

• Pretty. Your hair is awesome!

• U have to lose a ton of weight but features ain't bad

• you look very cute just need to get rid of some kgs

• beautiful :)

• you have a pretty face , you should try to louse weight tho

• More from Guys
    11

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• yes i think you're pretty and you're natural that's the best thing, your dimple is so pretty tho and your lips and hair is so nice curly or even straight tho plus ehem sorry to say that but i am sure you have a nice cleavage ahah ♥ you're pretty really i dunno i just find u charming ♥♥♥

• Not ugly, you have cute face... but if you're overweight for pleasure and not due to a disease or a physical impediment... I fail to see beauty in that type of lifestyle as it makes people look deformed... Resembling a circle rather than a human body... And this is not to offend anyone... It's just my honest opinion.. And I'm not saying one should look like a photoshopped model in order to be pretty or beautiful or attractive at all.

• your cute

• I think you're pretty

• You are pretty!

• Not really

• Mm, maybe if you lost weight. Being overweight is not healthy & usually people are attracted to those who are.

• cute face but you re reallY REALLY FAT :/
    work on it now while you re still young.

• You would be pretty if you lost weight

• you're so pretty! i love the dimple.

• you definitely have a cute face but you are morbidly obese which puts you on the unattractive side.

• Your face is okay, but your body is a kinda weird...

• I get really sad when i see a girl/guy with an attractive face who ruins it by being fat. Girl, you are def pretty but your weight is insane. it is unhealthy and i think you would be very happy if you lost the weight. You have so much potential. It's really not that hard to make a healthier lifestyle choice. I'm not trying to attack you because you seem like a really sweet girl but really you should take care of yourself. You're abusing your body and it isn't okay.

• If you lost some weight maybe...