Do old pictures of yourself make you cringe?

I have to say, when I was younger, I was not the most attractive guy. In all honesty, I was probably one of the farthest people from bring considered attractive. Thank goodness puberty changed that. How do you all feel about your younger selves compared to how you are now?

Past:

Present:

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't care about looks at all when I was younger, all I cared for was video games and having fun haha. I didn't have any interest what so ever in guys, they didn't have any in me, and i used to get called a lesbian since I only spent time with girls. I was always the joke of conversations when it came to who was the hottest girl in class and at parties I sometimes got picked on truth or dare to be the one the guy would make out with, not for the reason you would want though.

Let's just say they regret how they used to treat me now...

• That's what happens. I used to be the joke in conversations and people would laugh at me and bully me. I used to think I'd never be able to find a girlfriend. I don't know exactly when it happened, but all of a sudden, I noticed more girls were looking at me and some of them were even calling me cute. It was all so very different to me. Now I'm able to ask a girl for her number with a little more confidence and I've even had a few girlfriends. Lol I believe what we have is called "Ugly Duckling Sydrome". The same girls that used to laugh at me and judge me are now trying to flirt with me and stuff. It's really ridiculous. I honestly don't think I'm all that, but I know I look better than how I used to look.

• You're definitely beautiful now though.

• Yeah, that's exactly my situation as well. I changed quite a bit, both look- and personality vise, over a summer. I do actually feel like both my personality and looks have changed for the better and made me happier in a way, though I still do like being careless in some cases.
      Thank you for the compliment, same goes for you, though the term beautiful probably isn't the most fitting. Let's just say you look quite handsome now haha.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• Hell yeah because as you can see... I was a cow.

https://imgur.com/YiKK7Ol.jpg
    https://imgur.com/k3cLGs4.jpg

And once I get down to my goal weight, I'll probably cringe at the after pics from above too.

• Dear god... this question reminded me to burn all the pictures of my younger self... I vow to never ever look or dress like that again

• YES
    omg I was fat as fuck. I can't even believe I let myself look like the way I did.
    Deleted years of photos off FB. looks like I wasn't alive for like 2 or 3 years lmfao

• Of course. Why did my parents let me leave the house sometimes lol. 13 year old me is not pleasent lol

• Haha one word: terrible. There's a reason there haven't been many pictures taken of me in my late childhood/early puberty 😝😭😅

• Cute

• Please burn any photo from my teen years. Short, chubby fat girl... ew.

• those girls have the best personalities... hense empathetic lady lol i bet you know how i feel at this very moment..

• @truthhammer I do feel deeply, but I haven't cried during sex. That's the time to feel good, happy satisfied, etc...

• i heard of this before.

• lol yeah, not my childhood pics but teenage years... dear lord. i want to burn every pic where i'm wearing hoop earrings.

• Don't even remind me.. I had braces, I was chubby, frizzy hair, etc. I didn't know anything about style, exercise, and attracting boys so that was just me being my natural self I guess.

• I cringe at the pictures of me from 2 months ago LOL

• I didn't have many pictures taken when I was younger. I never liked the camera. The pictures I do have look alright enough. None of them are too bad.

• Some do, some don't.

• Oh yeah. I had no clue on how to manage my hair before and I just looked bad, really bad lol

• the pictures of me as I grew up rock its the pictures of me now that need to burn

• Huehue I like never change aha I still look the same :PP

• Nah, i haven't changed much except from the normal things that change when you reach puberty

• omfg yes. even new pictures of me make me cringe though tbh

• You're HAAAAWWWT Boooiiiii

• Yeah hahaha
    Ps. You're hot lol

What Guys Said 21