Told I'm attractive but not tall enough?

So I get told I am handsome and attractive a lot but I am only 6 feet tall. The girl I am seeing is 5'9 or 5'10 and she seems to sometimes have a problem with my height. Is 6 foot tall an ok height? Is it considered tall?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not tall enough? Lmao! I'm taller than her and your height is just fine. She just couldn't be straight with you about the fact that she wasn't interested.

I've been told that I'm too tall so I know how it feels.

• I asked to be straight with me if she wasn't interested and she said she wanted a non-serious relationship and that she was attracted to me. I think she just feels insecure about her frame :/

• She's going to be hard pressed to find a guy who is much taller than you. That's her problem, though.

Most Helpful Guy

• Shut up I am barely 5'11 and now I just feel bad

What Girls Said 14

• Not tall enough for what, exactly?
    Sounds like a copout she's using because she's simply not interested.

• 6ft is tall but tall girls can get insecure about their height. I'm probably about the same height as you and I personally don't care. The guy I like is 5'11 and height has never been an issue.

If she's going to narrow herself to guys who are 6 inches taller dating is going to be hard for her

• are you dutch? only in netherlands that would be short

• For me that would be considered tall. It's hard for me to imagine someone thinking that 6 foot is short. She must be picky. I know plenty of girls who are that height (I'm 5'4) and they are happy with a guy who is that tall.

• 6 feet is tall. just not to her because she's almost your height. but dont worry about it, by regular standards you are tall

• u betta be at least 7ft tall or get outta here

• I'm 5'9" and I think 6'0" is the perfect height.

• Umm ya 6 feet is tall dude. What does she want a giant?

• She is probably just teasing you around

• For me it is lol I'm 5 foot 2 :PP

• 6ft is perfect. I doubt many girls will be taller than you.

• lol tall girls xD

• 6' IS tall what earth is she living on?

• I live in Sweden and 6ft considered TALL even in north.
    so you can be calm.
    I am told that I am too short too.
    5"5 here.

• I'm 5'1 and I live in sweden 2 Im a dwarf if you're short when you're 5'5

• @IsabellaCarlos actually 5"6 is average here and 5"1 not so short but swedish guys are too picky with height. "girl must be taller than 5"9 blablabla"

• yeah but the ones in my school don't really care bout the height so height doesn't worry me at all

What Guys Said 8

• damn thats cold lol.

• 6' foot seems reasonable - Maybe the girl is self conscious about her own height and feels too tall for a girl

• Don't worry about her. A few years ago, a girl I flirted with at the gym told me she wouldn't go out with me because I was not athletic enough for her (she goes for steroids out guys at them gym). On the inside I laughed because I was a Professional Athlete at the time. I never told her my body produced a good income while Joe Steroid User who bought Steroids from a guy out of the trunk of a beat up Camaro could only do day Labor ( I thought it, but figured she wasn't the girl for me )

• Wow she's a whiner.

• Nah 6'3 and be jacked or move China asap and leave em to me OP

• I'm 5'8 I would be happy if i were 6'0. Besides ur taller than most people in the world

• It's not tall and a little under ideal, but it's by no means short. You're fine.

• dude wth ur tall dont worry about it.