What hairstyle should I get? Suggestions would be helpful :) ?

kay so I burned my hair by accident so I need to cut it and I was looking at these haircuts and like them. If you have any suggestions then please post them in the comments below. Hair color suggestions are accepted as well :) so this is me. What hairstyle should I get? Suggestions would be helpful :) ??

have a very round face.
these are the styles I was thinking about getting.

what do you guys think? Should I get any of these? I can't keep my burned hair so I gotta go short. What do you think would look best? Do you have any other suggestions? And my hair is lighter burned not chemical burned

Okay so I was having fun around a campfire and we were taking bong rips and I guess some of my hair decided to fall right into the bowl while it was lit! And I guess there was something flammable in my hair like perfume or bug spray so it lit up into a pretty big flame! It didn't do too much damage but now it's uneven on one side and looks crispy and black lol. Don't do drugs kids your hair will get burned XD

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• How tf did you burn your hair... I like the first and last one by the way

What Guys Said 3

• Out of all those haircuts I think Ashley Greene's looks best.

• Please tell us how you burned it.
    I like the last one.

• I like last set of shaved on one side and slightly longer on other.

What Girls Said 4

• Your face isn't round it's more oval... any any hairstyle suits an oval face... but if you've burned it to a frazzled blob it does need cut out...1 or 2

• I've had the first one but I also really like the last one

• The second one

• I think maybe the third one. But not that pinkish color (unless you were planning on doing that)