Am I too average?

So I'm someone that has dark brown eyes, and curly hair. So typically I look very plain. The issue is I've never felt comfortable in my own skin at all. If it wasn't my hair, then it was my eyes. Most people online who are praised for beauty have light hair and eyes and here I am with neither. Honestly seeing things about people be grateful for what they have also makes me feel guilty. I'm told I should like who I am but I have no idea how. Does anyone have tips on feeling confident with your own features?

Most Helpful Guy

• That is a tough one, I think most people don't realise how beautiful they are - Lots of girls with curly dark hair and dark eyes get high praise online too - The best advice I can give is the adage that everyone is beautiful in their own way and I am sure that lots of people find you more attractive than you actually think.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would love to have big brown eyes, but... we always want what we can't have, I think we just have to emphasise what we do like about ourselves and focus on that

What Guys Said 4

• I bet with dark brown eyes and curly hair that you really are gorgeous.

• Variety is the spice of life. I'm sure you're beautiful.

• This tells us nothing without a picture

• Grils... Smh

What Girls Said 0