Guys, would you date a girl who has a birthmark on her face?

I have a birthmark on my face, specifically the right cheek. It is perfectly round and smooth, but it's a dark brownish color and about a little bigger than a quarter. It has always made me feel self conscious, and I guess I am curious to see what guys have to say about it. Would that be a turnoff to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure I would. If she catches my mind in a good way I am totally fine with a birthmark on her cheek. Might even be cute.

Most Helpful Girl

• One of the most iconic supermodels in the world had a mole... she never had it removed... it's not a birthmark but as good as...

if someone can't see past a birthmark and see a beautiful young woman then they don't deserve to be in your presence... there is things you can cover it... camouflage makeup of it makes you feel to self aware.. it's for people who have burns birthmarks etc... it's thicker than makeup and they send out packs that they try to find you're skin colour to a match and show you how to apply it... but I'm guessing after time faffing about with it you're going to ditch it because theirs people who matter who will take u for ur flaws...6 billion people in the world remember..

What Guys Said 20

• I don't see having a problem with a birthmark such as the one you described.

• Things like this are never a problem for decent guys. The only thing that really matters is your personality. So don't let it worry you, just in case your feelings of insecurity start showing. You will be absolutely fine!

• I think things like birthmarks are so obvious to the person themselves but to everyone else they are not that noticeable. I doubt anyone would be turned off or have a dealbreaker about your birthmark. Don't overthink it.

• Nope, not a turn off for me or a deal breaker.

• Do you cover it with makeup? I don't see it in your profile pic. I wouldn't worry about it though. I don't think anything about birth marks. Doesn't matter.

• I don't see why that would be an issue?

• Nah it wouldn't bother non,

• To be honest? Yeah a little. I know that's superficial and I'm sorry.

• Like mole?

• Moles are usually raised and bumpy I guess. Mine looks like it's a part of my skin, only a different color. It's as smooth as the rest of my face.

• its not turn off for me, i would definitely date you.

• You look fine and it's not really noticeable.

• Yeah I find moles and freckles really attractive.

• Looks fine to me.

• sure why not :)

• yes I would, nothing wrong with birthmarks in the face.

• Yes, and i have

• wouldn't be a turn off for me.

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• "about a little bigger than a quarter" A quarter of what? Quarter of a square centimetre? Quarter of a toe nail? Quarter of Andorra?

• I have one too in the center of my left cheek! Honestly if a guy doesn't like me/you for a beauty mark he is shallow; so we shouldn't date him anyway. If he won't like or date us for ONE tiny thing he isn't boyfriend material anyway.
    Natural beauty marks are rare and unique! Years ago women used to paint them on their faces. Embrace it, girl!

• Well I know this girl and she has a birthmark almost exactly how you described and most people think she's the prettiest girl in the entire school. A birthmark won't change a guy's mind about dating you unless they are super shallow.

• That's KOOL! I hav a birthmark on my back wrist (facing Palm) a disfigured small weird thing haha