Do I look okay for an 18 year old?

I've been thinking of changing my hair up a bit, such as dying it a darker color (I have blonde highlights) and/or cutting it about an inch below my shoulders. I'm just looking for outside oppinions because I'm not sure if I should change something or keep my hair the way it is. I live in a small town so a lot of people have the same responses.Do I look okay for an 18 year old?.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are an attractive lady. Perhaps the photo is distorted or the angle exaggerates, but it looks as if you have a long face - not unattractive, but a long face. If that is so, you might want to think about a hair style/length/color that does not emphasize your facial length.

Having said that, you are still an attractive young lady.

• Exactly! I had a middle part going on as well, which probably made it seem even longer. I am most likely going to cut it though. Thank you.

• Curious that no one else made that observation. I try to give honest advice.

• I was thinking the same thing. And thank you, I appreciate it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Kind of hard to believe you're only 18 I would've guessed 22. If you want a new look go for it however I personally think you look great 👍

• Thank you. Maybe I'm just bored haha. I feel like all women get like that sometimes

What Guys Said 27

• I think the length is fine. But if you'd like to get a haircut go for it. Maybe get a small haircut first just to see if you like it shorter and if not you didn't cut it too much shorter so it won't take long to get back to your length. It's hard to say if a darker color would look good or bad since it's a black and white photo so not sure how much contrast you'd have but I think it would be fine. You can always dye it back so I don't think there's harm in it.

• I think you're gorgeous. Changing your hair I don't think would matter at all. You'd still be very pretty. Whatever you think you want to do.

• You're good looking. And your hair is really nice so please stop worrying.

• I like your hair length as it is - Dying it darker will probably look nice and you look lovely.

• you look very beautiful and stunning for a 18 year old, and your hair looks very gorgeous on you, i would suggest you to dont cut your hairs. but you can dye them if you want to.

• I don't see any issues. You look fine. Keep your hair length the way it is.

• look a little grown for 18... your hair's fine.. you'll be alright.

• yeah you're okay

• Yes you look good

• That pic edited af lol but 6s/10

• did you use instgrams filter?

• Yes. This was the only picture I had where you could clearly see my hair length, so that's why I used it.

• You look beautiful

• Yeah, you look alright.

• Yes you do

• You remind me of my goat

• Well i am sorry but you are extremely unsympathetic to me. I wouldn't approach you.

• you look great. whats up? :)

• You're beautiful, but I don't think that hairstyle suits you.

• very sexy for an 18 year old. love the picture.

• Yess

• you're dam gorgeous
    But do what you want dont worry about us people

• you look older than 18 you are okay

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• You look very pretty

• Yep.

• You look fine

• I like ur hair 😊

• I'm not a guy or a lesbo so ask a guy

• This was clearly open to "guys and girls." So why don't you actually read what I put in the description. Grow up and learn some respect.

• It's funny how average looking white girls get called gorgeous on here. Her face looks like a foot.

• It's funny how you just looked through the comments and just HAD to comment something nasty. Didn't even bother to read the description or my replies to any of those comments. My face might "look like a foot" to you, but I'm sure ignorance isn't gorgeous to anyone.

• You look 35

1 private opinion(s)