Finally put my ACTUAL face as my profile pic what do you think?

So i have always been super self conscious of the way I look and granted the profile picture does have a filter on it, but it really truly is me, i took it with my ipad. So what do you think? :-)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally don't really care enough to click on it... You should have posted the photo on the question... :/

I dislike questions that require me to click on the persons profile, simply because this website is full of spyware and viruses... And it slows my activity down by a lotttt with every click..

• sounds like you have a shit computer

• @jamesdegod It's not a computer... It my ipad... And my ipad is super fast on any other website or anything else I do... Plus on my phone AND on the rare occasions that I do ise my lap top, it also crashes down all my windows as soon as I log into this website... And just the same on the desk top... This website is shit... Literally., 💩💩 that's why I only answer the questions without clicking in them most of the time..,

What Guys Said 27

• (I can't respond on the other post directly because Pavlov blocked all the mods haha)

In response to the other post from your old question:
    Anyway, I have no reason to dig into your name lol. I have no reason to care about that. Anyway, the only reason I had posted something in the first place was because there was a claim of you being Brittany Young, which was a lie.

You did't even need to post a photo of yourself as your profile pic if you felt uncomfortable doing it. I just didn't want you to lie to people and shtuff as a catfish. Even a "hey, I'm not Brittany Young" or a "hey, not me in the profile" as a disclaimer would have worked just fine. :)
    ----
    Ok my response to this question:
    It is difficult to tell/see with the increased-exposure filter thing added, but I think you look fine! The picture itself isn't the greatest, but you yourself are alright.

• Suggest retaking the picture because of the blown out parts from the flash or some other source of light. But if I can imagine how your entire face looks like judging by the details in that picture I give you a high rating. Beautiful lips. Nice hairstyle too.

• Very attractive 8.5 to 9 . Looking at the camera and toning back on the light a bit would have netted a higher number

• why the fuck did you post your digits on your profile lol

• pic is all good

• You're looking the Wrong direction! Camera over here baha jk

• 1|0
  • Your picture looks nice

• I instantly jizzed.

• You're pretty hot, must say. I like British girls. The accent😍

• if it makes you feel less self conscious, i didn't even know who you were before this question :/

• very pretty :)

• Nahhhh lol

• Why would you put your phone number and email in your profile?

• your looking good but there's too much brightness.

• You look pretty

• You're gorgeous! 😍

• you look delicious :P

• Cutie

• Nice! I could never do that. 😕😄

• Too much effects and filter but honesty cute girl

• cute face.

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• The photo is really nice but posting an email address and phone number on your profile is a bad idea.

Remember, once something is on the internet it is there for good and there is no way to completely remove it.

• Awe, you're adorable <3 You have fabulous hair

• You're pretty:)

• you are pretty

• I think you have pretty features and no need to feel self conscious about your face

• Looks edgy and vintage. I like ;)

• I like the picture

• I think your really pretty lol