Finally put my ACTUAL face as my profile pic what do you think?

So i have always been super self conscious of the way I look and granted the profile picture does have a filter on it, but it really truly is me, i took it with my ipad. So what do you think? :-)

1|0
9|28

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally don't really care enough to click on it... You should have posted the photo on the question... :/

I dislike questions that require me to click on the persons profile, simply because this website is full of spyware and viruses... And it slows my activity down by a lotttt with every click..

0|0
    0|0
    • sounds like you have a shit computer

• @jamesdegod It's not a computer... It my ipad... And my ipad is super fast on any other website or anything else I do... Plus on my phone AND on the rare occasions that I do ise my lap top, it also crashes down all my windows as soon as I log into this website... And just the same on the desk top... This website is shit... Literally., 💩💩 that's why I only answer the questions without clicking in them most of the time..,

What Guys Said 27

• (I can't respond on the other post directly because Pavlov blocked all the mods haha)

In response to the other post from your old question:
    Anyway, I have no reason to dig into your name lol. I have no reason to care about that. Anyway, the only reason I had posted something in the first place was because there was a claim of you being Brittany Young, which was a lie.

You did't even need to post a photo of yourself as your profile pic if you felt uncomfortable doing it. I just didn't want you to lie to people and shtuff as a catfish. Even a "hey, I'm not Brittany Young" or a "hey, not me in the profile" as a disclaimer would have worked just fine. :)
    ----
    Ok my response to this question:
    It is difficult to tell/see with the increased-exposure filter thing added, but I think you look fine! The picture itself isn't the greatest, but you yourself are alright.

0|0
    0|0
  • Suggest retaking the picture because of the blown out parts from the flash or some other source of light. But if I can imagine how your entire face looks like judging by the details in that picture I give you a high rating. Beautiful lips. Nice hairstyle too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very attractive 8.5 to 9 . Looking at the camera and toning back on the light a bit would have netted a higher number

0|0
    0|0
  • why the fuck did you post your digits on your profile lol

0|0
    0|0
  • pic is all good

1|0
    0|0
  • You're looking the Wrong direction! Camera over here baha jk

0|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • Your picture looks nice

0|0
    0|0
  • I instantly jizzed.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're pretty hot, must say. I like British girls. The accent😍

0|0
    0|0
  • if it makes you feel less self conscious, i didn't even know who you were before this question :/

0|0
    0|0
  • very pretty :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nahhhh lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you put your phone number and email in your profile?

0|0
    0|0
  • your looking good but there's too much brightness.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • You're gorgeous! 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • you look delicious :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Cutie

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice! I could never do that. 😕😄

0|0
    0|0
  • Too much effects and filter but honesty cute girl

0|0
    0|0
  • cute face.

0|0
    0|0

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• The photo is really nice but posting an email address and phone number on your profile is a bad idea.

Remember, once something is on the internet it is there for good and there is no way to completely remove it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Awe, you're adorable <3 You have fabulous hair

0|0
    0|0
  • You're pretty:)

0|0
    0|0
  • you are pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you have pretty features and no need to feel self conscious about your face

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks edgy and vintage. I like ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the picture

0|0
    0|0
  • I think your really pretty lol

0|0
    0|0