My hot crush likes some ugly girl and not me?

Ok so I'm really popular and hot, right?my hot crush likes some ugly girl and not me???

well there's this guy I really like, and I mean I'm hot so he would obviously date me. now this new girl came like a month ago, and she's ugly as fuck and like Indian or something. And she's always like pretending to be funny and shit around him and it's so annoying because I mean I know I have a boyfriend and I'm hot as hell so I'll get any boy but she's nasty what do I doo? first pic is from my instagram second pic is the nasty new girls Instagram. help

oh my god everyone's being so mean but they're just jealous... and it's okay because I got them to break up because I told him she's cheating on him so HA suck my ass losers I left her to cry

Most Helpful Guy

• She's pretty cute and not likely as much of a conceited bitch as you. That's your answer.

Do you really think life is all about looks? Unless you fix your attitude your life is going to go like this...

Married early to a guy all about looks. Likely pregnant with a few kids. Divorced when he stand your crap anymore.

You will spend the next years trying to chase 'hot guys' with 2 kids and a body and looks that are deteriorating.
    You will turn to your daughter and start entering her in kids beauty pageants trying to relive the days when you were young.

By 35 your choices will really be limited and you will wonder what you did wrong.

Hot girls with an attitude and no personality suck. Those are the girls that get screwed and dumped. Your best bet for someone to stick around is obviously someone much less attractive willing to put up with your attitude in hopes your looks will make up for it but that is not what you want.

Getting dumped for another girl who's personality kills yours is going to be a trend. Get used to it or get off your high horse.
    By the way those shorts make you look fat.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow..." I'm hot as hell" " she's so nasty" "she's ugly as fuck" "I'm hot so he would obviously date me" ... And now u ask why he doesn't date you? Honestly you sound so freaking cocky and act as if u're the hottest girl on earth which isn't true... Maybe she doesn't talk like that about people?
    I get that u like him, but girl, YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND already, what are you even doing crushing on other guys and wanting to get them?
    stop hating on her and go with your bf!
    and by the way, she isn't ugly at all!

• Oh and by the way, what's the problem if she's Indian? I can't remember considering Indians as aliens... Nor any other race that isn't urs.

• You can explain it while you rot in hell!!

• I can't go to your new question since you are anonymous @Asker

What Guys Said 85

• i1.kym-cdn.com/.../3e1.png

Are you for real? Good for that guy for not going for you. No man worth his salt wouldn't either.

• She's actually hotter than you, in my opinion. And probably has a better personality, given how ugly-on-the-inside you sound.

But I'm guessing fake troll here, so s'all good.

• to be honest i would go for the other girl too. She has such amazing eyes and exoticness. you are pretty and cute, but you don't have what she has.

Also, seeing your attitude and the way you talk, that's a huge turn off and when guys see a girl like that, no matter how hot she is they will leave her alone. Maybe that's why he didn't go for you, good luck.

Oh, and indians are my favorite:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1160776-do-indian-girls-find-middle-eastern-guys-attractive

• You are the stereotype that virtually everyone everywhere shits on...

• I just wanna know how to get the guy to like me not her

• She does not look like trash. You're being racist (yes you are). And when I said more to offer I meant in an emotional way. They probably get along great as in they have things in common they stay up all night talking they feel safe around each other they feel like they could confide in each other about anything. You're again just offering your body. There's a whole lot more to a person than just that.

• the ugly indian girl is MUCH prettier than the funny looking skinny trashy white girl
      what planet are these idiots on. not only are you not hot, but you're arrogant too
      and disturbing

• troll smell i have a feeling you're really the Indian girl
    http://ci.memecdn.com/851/1751851.jpg

• lol ok now can someone give me a good answer and help me get my guy?

• look good and try and peak his interest other then that not much you can do people are going to like who they like and you just have to face the fact that it might not be you

• Same here.

• You're personality is utterly disgusting.

I think i speak for all guys in saying i would rather eat a bucket of shit then be forced to spend an evening within your toxic presence...

Eugh... You're attitude is truly fucking grotesque.

• You're decent looking. I wouldn't say you're really hot but personality is more important than looks and you seem very superficial and immature so that's probably why he chose her

• U are 8 out of 10 and thia chic is about 6...
    But here's the thing - u gotta value urself before anyone believe it...
    Stop being needy and clingy.. ur fucking gorgeous and ur boyfriend will come running back to u...
    One more thing, try to communicate with him and tell him u dont put up with this shit...
    Tell him it hurts u and ur not gonna wait and will start checking out ur options..

• Did you even read? For one I'll completely disagree with you and say the second girl is 10x cuter than this stuck up chick but secondly she said. She has a boyfriend and IN SPITE OF having a boyfriend has a crush ON SOME OTHER GUY and is jealous that some other guy who is NOT her boyfriend is attracted to the new girl who is Indian as if that's a bad thing.

• haha I'm pretty sure you are the Indian chick!!! stop trolling... it's blatantly obvious and most white chicks aren't vindictive.

• You're right, you are hotter than the other girl.

HOWEVER

Your personality is possessed shit. Not even regular shit, but possessed shit. Possessed by the spirit of Rasputin, no less, thus, making you even shittier.

It makes sense when you think about it too. You both have a lot of success with the opposite gender while still being terrible people. I'm not surprised he didn't date you. For one you already have a boyfriend so you're a Ho Ho Ho. Second, you are arrogant and rub your supposed status in everyone's faces. That kind of flaunting is not attractive to quality men.

• i give absolutely 0 fucks

• I think he has had a lucky escape.

• If you want the lad you should prove to him that you're the better option, not simply sit there and claim rights to him because you think you're hotter.

• 1. She's not ugly.
    2. Lose the duck lips - that's ridiculous and illustrative of immaturity.

• Hahaha omg so funny, good old immature high school memories. Confidence is hot AF tho, but ya you'll grow into the right mix of humble, confident sooner or later probably

• I posted better pictures and explained better!

• You have good grades for your appearances but you flunk for attitude. You sound like a bitch. In fact, you sound so much like a bitch that I am suspicious. I don't think you are being serious. If you are, then wow. You are a lousy human being!

• Fuck that puppy shit people keep using in their picture. All I can think is FURRY.

• I think the guy you like doesn't want to date you because you're stuck up and immature. Even if you were really hot no one would truly like you if you have a shitty personality

• This is so retarded.

• I was banging much prettier girls than both of you at your age lol. that poor guy has to choose between you two, so sad.

• He may find her more attractive than you or just like more more overall. A lot of people don't care about school popularity.

• Possible that she has more boobs.
    At what your age probably is, that gives her the advantage.

• Is this a trick question or smth, and you are expecting people to say who is uglier and whatnot, to assure your own point of view?

• Lmao you just sound jealous as hell

• Who ever the girl is on top looks better then the bottom girl

• Like seriously 😶?
    *facepalm*
    It's ok to think that you're good looking but you're arrogant behaviour sucks
    At first I thought you're trolling or something
    I ain't sure but don't be so much self centred

• Okay, first of all you sound like a stuck up b*tch. Second of all you mentioned "I'm hot" like 3 times, when the new girl is way more pretty than you. Also, popularity has nothing to do with anything no one is going to care about you once you get out of highschool.

• You mentioned at least 3 times that you are hot and maybe that's your problem.

• The other girl is WAY hotter than you.

And I haven't even taken your personality into account.

• but she's indian... and just tell me how to get the boy to like me and not her

• I'm not doing that. He didn't do anything bad to me to deserve this punishment.

• please!! come on did u see my picture

• More from Guys
    55

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 62

• you gotta be trolling lol... the girl you claim is "ugly as fuck" actually has a really pretty face lol you're alright but your personality is really immature and no one wants to be around that.

• because your personnality is pure shit i mean who talks like that "i am hot blah blah" ugh i am sorry i really didn't wanted to be rude at 1st but i just can't bear this attitude, so superficial just ewww to me, plus that girl is not ugly she is so much prettier than you and even if she looked like a crusty ass rotten foot i would be on her side coz i hate how u behave, it just shows how 15 yo girls think they know life while they were born like 2 minutes agoooo ughhhh my gad i'm having goosebumps #IneedToPunchSomething

• There are two things to this situation. First it depends what kind of boy you are talking about. If e wants to get into girls pants and she is easy, that could be a reason why. If he is a great guy who has any sort of values, he looks at more than just the appearance. You are beautiful, you have specially beautiful eyes. The thing is that you had to come to a website for people to tell you that you are prettier when in reality that is the thing that mater least. You are both pretty, just like twinkly lights and glitter are different kinds of pretty, the same goes for you two. Be who you are and don't ever doubt for a second that you are worth a great guy who likes you for you.

• It doesn't matter what either of you look like on the outside since we now know how ugly you look on the inside. 17 is way too old to still be pulling this whiny middle school nonsense.

• UGLY? BITCH WHERE?😂😂😂 Lmao you're just jealous that this Indian chick is more worthy than a princess complexed white girl is, get over it and grow up! Being Indian doesn't equal ugly you dumb ass! I see why he doesn't want you though😕 you have an ugly heart. Popularity and Vein attitude's don't attract shhh in reality. Enjoy the cat lady life if u keep this up... troll or not there are people out here who I've known that think like this and what a group of MISERABLE fuck's y'all are. I hope they get happily married and invite you... then again I can see you shouting out "I OBJECTTT!"

• And what do you get out of putting other people down? So very childish of you. I applaud that boy for choosing the other girl. I wouldn't go for a girl with an ugly personality like yours my dear.

-.-

• What exactly is the problem? She looks cute and like she's probably a really nice girl... you sound self obsessed and petty...

• Ur personality.

• She's NOT ugly. You aren't the best looking person either tbh. You are a little bit prettier than her, but who cares? If she's stealing your hot crush, maybe it's because he likes her personality. Not everyone is shallow.

• You are pretty but I think the other girl is very pretty too (the same if not more!). You sound like you have narcissistic personality disorder because you're so entitled, not to mention you are racist. Clean up your attitude honey, it makes you ugly as hell, then maybe he'll like you.

• I really hope this is supposed to be a joke (but it's not funny).

If it's not, please fix your attitude. You are most certainly not going to get any boy you want acting like that. No one wants to be around someone who acts that way. And also, if you already have a boyfriend why do you even care if he likes her? You can't have every guy in the world at once.

• Oh high school. So glad I graduated and left that hell hole.

• Ok first off she is actually really beautiful and the fact that you are calling her ugly because of her ethnicity is awful. Also if you have a boyfriend why do you care who this guy likes? And she can do whatever she wants. Perhaps he likes that she is a nice girl and makes him laugh

• The question is, are you big mad or little mad? Matter of fact, let's go find you a cape bc you're obviously super mad. 😂

Yeah you're pretty, but you're personality is 👎👎👎. She's a cute girl too and is probably much more down to earth and less up her own ass than you.

• She's a beautiful girl you're just some jealous little girl. You can keep posting these, but people are going to be against you because of your attitude. I remember your post from before. You have a boyfriend, so it shouldn't matter if your crush wants her. You shouldn't be in a relationship if you're crushing on some other guy. If he likes her, and she likes him then leave them alone.

• She's cute and maybe he likes her because sje isn't conceited and mean spirited. You can be the prettiest girl in the world but no one will love an ugly personality

• Oh darling I pity you

• I like the bottom girl the best.

• She's not even close to being ugly. I think you need to get your eyes checked. Maybe he likes her because she isn't a bitch like you are. Someday you're going to have a serious wake-up call. You're still young, but you're not always going to be able to go through life with that kind of attitude.

Anyway, if you have a boyfriend then why are you interested in another guy? Are you planning on cheating or leaving him or something?

• You're probably the slut of the school and that's why everybody "loves" you. Lol stfu and have a damn seat. Worry about your boyfriend, or better break up and stay single so no man has to deal with you.

• Lol it's your attitude, honey.

• He must not like pasty girls or overly self assured... Because CLEARLY your a really nice and sweet person BOTH inside and out... Smh

• She might be ugly to you! But for other she is pretty and with a great personality. Stop being jealous that your crush likes her not you

• LMFAO you are a joke

• It's all up to him how he wants to date.

• Wtf 😂
    She's not "stealing" anybody from you when he's not even yours in the first place.

• How old are you, 12? how old is she, 16? that may be why he chose her. you're also really insecure it seems. if you could post more pics it would help

• May the best person wins the crush's heart.

• So indian = uglay? Shame on you.

• Dont call her ugly just cos she is indian. Jeez. The only ugliness here is immaturity and not accepting losses. Confidence wins the game. Sounds like your 'indian' friend has it but you dont.

• That girl is fucking gorgeous and you look like a high maintenance slut. Popularity and looks don't count for shit when you're ugly on the inside. He probably left you because you're crazy and he doesn't like you.

• More from Girls
    32