Ridiculously good looking guy who is ageing like shit or above average guy ageing well?

OR

Guys which would you rather be and girls, which would you rather be with?

• Hot young, ugly old
  • Above average young, above average old
  • I don't care

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol did you seriously put Johnny Depp in the "ageing like shit" category?
    EXCUSE YOUUUUUUUUUU?

• I mean he doesn't look anything like he did in his prime

• Every guy that I mentioned, look at their interviews taken by women in their prime, they get nervous around them. And look at zayn's and depp's interviews it's always the look of high trust and are like they are so cute, pretty etc. Cuteness and innocence is for women ffs

• Lol me go outside? I come here for 2-3 hrs a day and yeah flood the place during the time but I am preoccupied with better things at other times the regulars here are out here like all the time it's always <1hr so I think I go out more than anyone and know reality than most people here. Its a subconscious feeling of insecurity that they will be treated like shit by decently muscular, manly men which makes women call them average even so many men call the women who are actually hot here average or not their type and u can lol when u click on their profiles

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• I can see Tom Cruise 's face having gravity effects. He's acquiring a Sponge bob jawline. Yikes.

• I don't know why you have Jonny Depp as the old and ugly one. I've always thought he was hot.

• I prefer older men, anyway. So... I will take the above average older man any day.

• Wtf? Johnny Depp was and STILL IS hot I don't understand why he's an example for the first one.

• Go on the comment of this jxt chick and look at my comments same thing I have to say, I have a feeling ur sisters or something judging by the commonness in comments and both are pale caucasians too with similar features

• I mean yeah I am jealous that with his piss poor genetics and because of fame he gets to sleep with hot girls when I am closer to looking like a man than him

• This is my last comment on looks for the next one week, but if these are the sexiest guys alive in motion, sorry to say, but any guy who isn't deformed as hell is out there too with just low body fat coz not one of them has noticeably good features. This is how they look in motion and these too are hq possibly photoshopped pics

encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images

encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images

• Hot young, ugly old, mmm I love tom cruise <3 better then Karan xD

• I thought of this, if the polls are in favour of the first option, then it would mean it's pure Bs when people say that face>body because you have to wake up next to the face everyday. Basically everyone just wants a trophy.

And lol at reference to karan

• And the second guy is called Tom cruise of India lol

• 😂😂😂 good one!, and yes it's true we prefer good face then bad body

What Guys Said 4

• I think B for consistency is probably best.

• LOL! You obviously don't know women if you think they think he's ugly. Go home, you're drunk...

• Who? Johnny depp? He is definitely not even close to good looking today

• i think akshay kumar is a great actor.

• lolol akshay the man