Do I have the girl next door look?

do i have the girl next door look ?
what kind of impression do you get from this look?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. If that's you pushing the baby stroller ;)

You're the antithesis of girl next door.

• BTW:

I -like- your look... but as well as not being girl next door, you're also not getting the look that inspired you, if that's what you want.

She looks sharp, professional while still sexy. It's like she has professionalism 10, powerful 10, sexy 7, cute 0

Your look is professionalism 4, powerful 4, sexy 9, cute 3.

I like it, but it's not the same. Someone said 'dominatrix', it suggests power in terms of sexual confidence, but that's sort of it. It doesn't say 'hard business woman who can slaughter you in the courtroom/boardroom'. Skirts too short, heels too playful, bracelet to cute. You look more like a sex bomb who has been made passable for the workplace.

Now i like that look as well... but if you want to look like a boardroom killer who is also hot, you need a longer pencil skirt, classic heels, and no girly jewelry.

The way you walk also suggests a different aura.

• What can i say, i've been staring at women's legs and asses for decades ;) Yours looks great :p

And I see lots of professional women in banking/law in the area where i work.

Looking again, i suspect if you want her look, you need hair up as well. You're looking too much like a model ;)

• thank you for the tips ♡

What Guys Said 58

• No I live in the country and none of the cows in the field next door look anything like you. Lol
    You look great its in the choice of good clothes. They show of your figure really well most sexy.

• How can I say anything unless I get to see your entire picture, including your face?, and also you could have posted a few pics of yourself at different angles, that would get your better opinions.

• It mostly has to do with the girls face.

Also, when it comes to the body, a girl next door look is more along the lines of jeans and a t-shirt.

• jeans again

• oh i see
      how about a denim miniskirt?

• Yeah that would be more of a girl next door look.
      Also as I said, face plays a role too.

• Hmm if we're going simply on clothing choice/style... I'd have to say no.
    That looks more like a hot girl who likes having fun, to me the girl next door look is a bit more simple and effortless.

• Your body looks very well but as one of the others said the "Girl Next Door" look is a mainly facial thing.

• you mean like in the movie or just the stereotype?

• i mean like the aura

• to me it is classy, and you can rock it.

• thank you ♡

• That most certainly isn't girl next door in Japan lol, but it looks good. I get an impression of confidence at least, especially over there.

• many girls dress like this in tokyo

• everything i'm wearing is japanese brand hit item especially booties by diana

• Ahh when I say dressed up I mean dressed 'nicely' like you are going out, not necessarily expensive. The boots look very nice.

• Without seeing your face no way I can Answer this Question

• can't really say without seeing you completely (especially the face)

but whatever you call this look... I like it 😁

• can't a girl next door be anyone? is there a specific type of face?

• and thank you (*^^*)

• the face, her facial expression, the type of makeup, the hairstyle... I think it adds a lot to her overall appearance.

• well its the middle of the day so i get the impression she works in an office
    if it was at night id think she sucks dick on the corner for crack money purely because of those shoes
    unless your talking about the Asians in the background yeah they look like your girl next door

• the Asians in the background lol
      it's asia. we're all Asian. cameraman too.

• short answer: no

long answer: no, ma'am

• are you the 1 who's face looks like a butt or you the 1 with the kid? either way, no

• nice behind, very inviting

• haha yes you're hot

• It's in the face, not the butt.

• kinda, but I say more like a dominatrix

• I dunno but there's something quite attractive about your image

• I'd say no. But I have no idea what the girl next door type would be in Japan.

• You look like a business woman with a sexy body :P

• Yes, you definitely have "the girl next door look"
    You are the one guys dream about having sex with while watching you walk dressed like that.

• nice body:)

• You look good but I wouldn't say girl next door

• Can't even see your face Lol how would I know

• Em heels doe

• "Damn she got some sexy legs, I wonder if she's doing this on purpose?"
    You look sexy girl

• For being Japanese you have a nice body.

• Probably nothing, I don't look at these parts of women, indeed.

• well judging by this picture i'd say yeah you do look like the girl next door

• Nope.

• Realistically the girl next door is dressed up and all sorts of designer clothes, but when I think of the girl next door I think of simple clothing... Jeans, sneakers, t-shirt, etc.

• Sexy business woman, but gotta see the rest of you to be accurate.

• More from Guys
    28

6 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 20

• Coco... girls next door don't take pictures of their butts and put them on the internet.

Your style is so on point I was really looking forward to seeing one of your awesome outfits :/

• i mean more of the look, ambiance, aura kinda thing

that's nice of you to say, what made you think my style was on point?

• i couldn't fit a skirt exactly like that and i'm not trying to copy it exactly and i do have pumps like that but i like these booties and i thought it was a good combination

• That's more of a business professional "look"
      Girl next door look is more casual, possibly sneakers or flats, jeans, tee shirt/sweater limited if any make-up.

• I was expecting a face DX I am so curious to know how you look :P :P
    so I guess you re pointing out style, for that I ll def say no.
    you re provocative and like to stand out. you know what suits you, anw you have a great figure overall.
    the contrast with the background is a good comparison sample.
    smart.
    ow and you have a nice damn butt girl :p

• i don't like to stand out actually i just like certain fashions
      thank you for saying that

• Well when you don t look like the girl next door then you re gonna stand out :p
      It s a good think haha
      You re wlc , i like your style^^

• Considering the outfit I'd say I'm getting more of a night club vibe, as if you were going out with the girls for a girls night. I love the outfit though! Very glamorous! However the girl next door look would be more jeans, sweats, or yoga pants. You know, more casual. I noticed you were asking what the appeal with jeans and pants are in America. I'm assuming it is because the look makes you look more girl next door. You know the more approachable girl who looks sweet and innocent. A girl next door vibe would be more laid back with a more toned down closet with florals and mostly jeans and usually neutral toned down makeup or none at all. So no I would not consider this a girl next door look. I hope this was helpful :)

• I'd also like to mention that earlier you posted a question about audiobooks. I suggest audible. com. Also have you heard of ASMR? It can very from rain sounds to people reading bed time stories to shopping haul. I find it to be very relaxing and I listen to it before going to bed to put me to sleep. Although I should warn you there is weird ASMR out there that I recommend avoiding it. I hope this was helpful and sorry that the advice was so late :)

• i believe that skirts/dresses are more feminine and innocent. they have a long history and are easy to wear. how did jeans get so lodged in people's definition of the gnd look. why can the gnd wear a skirt everyday? kinda bothers me that according to americans these days a sweet, feminine, innocent look = jeans.
      up until the 60s/70s American women didn't wear pants let alone jeans. i'm just really disappointed with the recent mentality in western countries.

i haven't heard of that, sounds interesting. especially the bedtime stories.

• Personally I love to wear skirts and dresses, I too believe it is more feminine. :)

• Some sexy older secretary office lady hoping to seduce her rich boss...
    Oh sorry? Was I too honest? Oh well

• well, that's a butt lol

• I really don't know how a girl next door looks, I mean... I don't know what americans mean with this

all I can say is you look great

• Okay judging by the style, definitely not, you have the sexy bombshell look, love the outfit!

• Girl next door is more about the face not the body. A fresh faced, feminine, sporty rather innocent look = girl next door.
    You're dressing for too vampy to be considered girl next door.

• Not by American standards.

• americans are all about jeans apparently. jeans make the person.

• yes i was. i actually rarely saw anyone of any age wearing a skirt/dress and my p/t job was where all the offices were downtown.

• Well, I think you look great in a skirt and you should wear one whenever you feel like it. I was just trying shed some light on the "girl next door" look.

• Girl next door look is more in the face than with the body.

• i was expecting a face but that's an ass and legs. just from the pic, i don't think you're a girl next door more like a succubus in the club.

• you look sophisticated. i consider myself a 'girl next door' type, and I always wear clothes that look comfortable and 'effortless' sexy. I also try to come off as low maintenance. I do not get that vibe from this picture.

• No that is more 'adult' that's girl next door.

• I'm trying to remember your previous photos and you have more of a classy or wealthy girl vibe

• The moms? Or the person in the skirt?

• Slutty

• I get the impression that you are pleased with your lower body, like what girl next door is that a serious question?

• you have a problem?

• Sorry I didn't think you we're serious, I guess based on the outfit this is more like sexy business lady?

• Oh maybe more like night club outfit I don't know, that's the vibe I get

• I'm sure it's not your intention, but with this particular picture, it just seems like you're looking to get compliments and not an opinion on whether or not you're the girl next door. This is a butt picture in a short skirt. You need a full body shot that includes the face. I'm leaning more towards no. I get kind of the impression you're a high maintenance girl or something. A girl next door has natural beauty in the face and wears clothes like jeans and a t-shirt. She's usually looks laid back with either no makeup or the bare minimum.

• i'm wearing a black skirt that hides the dimensions and minimizes via compression. my butt would look a lot more defined and noticible in jeans/pants.
      i keep hearing this stuff about jeans and i get that it's an American concept but can't American girls wear skirts and heels? why so much emphasis on jeans. i mean damn.

• More sexy vamp than girl next door!

• Next time show your face ! Fail!

• you wanna see my face that badly?

• Yes i'm a creep haha jk! We can't tell if you look like a girl next door without seeing your face. But by just your body and clothing choice you do not . You look sexy and wild

• "Trying too hard" is the impression Im getting. Absolutely not girl next door, that one would wear nice jeans and a comfy jacket or something like that.

• i don't own jeans or pants. i find them uncomfortable. what is hard about wearing a skirt or dress? it's very easy to put on and walk in.

• The shoes are hard to wear. The dress and tights look like you aren't very active, you wouldn't be able to cycle or run or climb trees in them for example. You don't have to do those things of course, but you look very limited in your movement this way, like it's only the looks that matter. Furthermore it's all black, with some colour it would already look a lot more casual (your soles don't count).

I am now completely judging your cover since that is what you asked for, please don't take it too personal

• i understand what you mean. i've always lived in big citier and am not active at all. many girls wear heels like this around town and it's not that hard to walk in. the skirt actually minimizes my butt and black is slimming. i guess i like the classic, monotone look. a-line is being pushed but i'm not a fan.