Do people like crazy colored hair on a potential dating partner?

My hair has a lot of rainbow colored streaks through it and the rest of it is still dark brown (my natural colour). Will people find this off putting?

Most Helpful Guy

• In someone young?
    No. It is adventurous, playful, and a way to express themselves.
    In someone closer to my age?
    Yes. It is childish, and it speaks to a certain level of being lost in the clouds, too busy in your own head and fancies of youth and individuality to be expected to be responsible enough to be an adult.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends what kind of person they are. But does it matter? It's your hair, do with it as you like.

What Guys Said 20

• I am not a fan. It's... too much. All the attention is going towards the hair and away from the rest. I just don't like it.

• NO. They'll think you're a crazy feminist liberal who hates straight white men. static2.fjcdn.com/.../...083f12a02fd48e346d6c0.jpg
    Enough said.

• No I find it refreshing - Variety is the spice of life.

• i look at it as a way to separate who you might what to go out with. the guys who are turned off by it would not take the time to get to know the real you in the first place. were the guy who does not mind it sees more in you than you are showing.

• Crazy colored hair are my favorites! It's weird, but hairstyles are one of the very first things I notice in a girl.

• I told it many times... I'm a fan of crazy hair :P

• Fine by me. ... mentally I appreciate it.

• I would love it

• No. Weird hair is a huge red flag.

• Personally, no. I prefer natural colors when it comes to hair. Or, dyed, but nothing crazy.

• Fuck no, I think its nasty when people dye their hair bright colors.

• Sure, i like that spirit on people. I can like natural or colored the same way.

• Fuck no

• Natural hair color is good, but dyeing it a somewhat natural color is fine. Crazy colored hair is kind of a red flag for me.

• I would love it on long hair. Not dull and very unique

• I find it on putting

• lol ahhh being young again lol

• Yes, it's a huge turn off. by the way I'm 17 not 18

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• Yes love it! Half my hair was blue (im too lazy atm to redye it)

I generally like it better on girls than on guys though

• If the person is young, I don't see any problem. But if they're older, I think it's childish and doesn't look good on them.

• It depends on how it is done
    Nor everyone can pull it off