Must be a huge ego boost to have strangers (you find attractive yourself) find you sexually and/or physically attractive right?

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/aceattorney/images/d/dc/AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Head_Tap_2.gif/revision/latest?cb=20130630180603

The mere thought of walking past a group of the opposite sex where 80% of them find you attractive and 90% of them are attractive you most be an ego boosting thought no? Posting pictures of yourself on an anonymous website where you are showered with compliments must be an amazing feeling right?

I won't say that I am an attractive person (I would consider myself more on the unattractive side) but when I am dressed up (which is simply a decent hoodie and jeans), my looks then become more "acknowledged". I say "acknowledged" rather than attractive because I am unsure if I am "more" attractive that way. I would just say people notice my looks more.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't say it isn't nice. 😛
    I have decided recently to look more around (at people) as I walk on streets and yeah, I get checked out enough times by both females and males. I would lie if I were to say it isn't a good ego boost. :") Especially when I don't wear makeup at all, I have glasses and wear baggy shirts too, which by media are all considered unattractive. :")

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly don't know because I have always considered myself average so I never thought about something that I thought would never happen but that said when I do something well or worked hard on something and a lot of people notice, I do feel pride if I think I deserve it so I suppose that is same principle.

What Girls Said 4

• It can boost your self esteem some, though it could also hurt it a little. Mainly if you're single yet having other people tell you how good you look. Since that can make you start to wonder, "if so many people think I'm attractive, how come I'm still having issues getting a bf/gf?" Then you would start to be frustrated by that thought.

• It never, not even once, in my life has happened that I found 90% of the people in a group attractive. Gosh I wish that would ever happen though, it would make life so much easier..😪

• What's your point?

• If they're decent about it and not obnoxious.

What Guys Said 2

• It's only really flattering if it comes from people you consider attractive (that sounds terrible but its how it is) but honestly the older you get, the less you care.

• It's a boost for sure but it's not really something on focus on.