Do you like sports?

I don't like sports and I don't watch sports channels on TV. Sports is boring and it's a masculine hobby. It takes incredible strength and energy. And I don't have that kind of strength or energy because I am not a tomboy or a man. I am a weak woman. I don't play basketball, tennis, soccer, football, volleyball, hockey, pool, ping pong, or golf. I don't take part in cheerleading. I don't know how to do a back flip or cart wheel. I don't know how to ride a bicycle or scooter. I don't know how to roller skate or skateboard. I don't know how to swim or surf. I don't know how to ski or snowboard. I don't know how to ice skate. I don't take part in gymnastics. I don't lift weights or run on treadmills. I don't take part in boxing. I don't do yoga or meditation. I don't take part in track and field. I am very feminine.

Most Helpful Guy

• The only sports I'm good at and enjoy are shooting sports. When I was in high school and in my early 20's, I was one of the best trapshooters in my state. I made the state team 7 years straight until I stopped shooting enough to qualify. In 1998 and 1999, I tried out for the U. S. Olympic international trap team in Colorado springs. I did very well and in 1998, I qualified but didn't make it past the preliminary try-out. It was so much fun. I made a lot of money shooting too. In '98 and '99 I made enough to pay for all my ammo, traveling costs, hotels, etc with a few grand left over. I shot in every western state west of Montana, Wyoming, Colorado and New Mexico, including those states. It was some of the best time of my life. It's fun being good at something. I came as close to becoming a pro shooter as you can get and not quite make it. Like a AAA baseball team lol.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

• I don't watch or follow sports programs but I do enjoy playing ice hockey. That's pretty much it for sports. Simply walking around the neighborhood or city probably doesn't count as a sport but it can be a joy too. I don't think sports is only masculine. Plenty of women play sports and it's great for many reasons. A few years ago there was a woman in the ice hockey league I play in. No one ever thought negatively about her and her choice to play ice hockey.

• i dont follow or watch sports out of enthusiasm and interest but I've watched MMA fights a couple times.

• I don't like the typical sports that an Australian male is supposed to like nor am I any good at them ( at least not cricket.) I don't like footy and hate soccer. However I love combat sports and don't really find most sports exciting enough. I guess I'm no good at team sports.

• I love smash mouth sports

• I'm no good at sports, and typically don't like watching them. (Except maybe baseball)
    I do, however, love watching sports if the ladies and playing them. lol

• To each their own, I like sports

• Yeah I like sports, been playing em since I was a little kiddo.

• I absolutely LOVE sports, I like the values of sports as well as the strategy involved.

• Just American Football and Basketball. I do like cheerleaders and beach volleyball just for the girls. The rest are not worth it to watch.

• It's fine that you don't like sports, but many many many female athletes are very feminine.

• Yes, I love both watching and playing sports 🏀⚾️🏈🏆

• Yup. I love sports.

• I LOVE sports.

• i dont like sports either.

• Yeah, that's you. some find it interesting and some otherwise. But hey, doesn't it fun to complete each other

• Maybe try one out? won't kill you.. You sound like a sedentary girl. Boring

• You dont like sports but your name is hailmary?🙄

• I'm an amateur boxer. I love what I do.

• No really, just i love Football!

• Yeah, i love football⚽⚽⚽

• Jesus, you sound like an ignorant little frail body

• Nooo

• if sex counts

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• I like some sports. Hockey and snowboarding, I used to skateboard in my teen years. I don't play any sports but me and an ex used to throw a football around all the time, we were always outdoors and I was like his practice buddy. I don't think it makes me masculine, I'm pretty girly. Lots of women play sports and watch sports, it's quite common actually.

• It does not make a girl a tomboy if she likes sports or participate in it.

• Okay good for you. But it kind of sounds like you are judging everyone else for not being the way you are.

• Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. I'm not judgmental.

• Did you guys report my comment? OK next time if you want to report me report me to my face. You have a problem with me don't you?

• Being inactive isn't a feminine trait. It's a lazy trait.

• Love sports, played since i was little.

• Well, it's fine, you may have other hobbies than sports. But do really your hobbies define if you are considered feminine or not. I've always imagined that femininity is complex definitions including behavior, appearence and clothing.

I play basketball, I follow news of basketball, I go watch basketball maches, I train for basketball, but I consider myself feminine.

• yeah i like sports, maybe not watching them but i love track sprints, dancing, boxing and other things. i consider myself extremely feminine and girly, enjoying pushing your body to it's limits isn't a masculine trait.

• I love sports I played basket ball for 3 years in high school and played baseball in junior high tossed the football around with the guys in school

• Only if I'm participating.

• I do but I quit them all to forces on my art and music, but I would love to play American football

• Not really

• I was a cheerleader in high school. American football and horse racing

• No, I don't, and I don't like overly muscular bodies for women either. Being toned is good but female bodybuilders just look strange, in my humble opinion... not very feminine...

• I watch sports every 4 years when the FIFA World Cup is on lol that's about it

• I hope it is not the description of feminine