Girls, Which one is the best looking and mostly liked?

3

4

5

#1
#2
@Tequila25

54

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 53

• #1. That's what I'm used to. I'm blonde and I've only been with light-haired guys. They tend to look like the guy in the first picture. But I have friends who find more "hairy" guys attractive so it really depends. There's this theory that we're attracted to people who look similar to ourselves so perhaps there's som truth to it?

• Similar to themselves! That way NO woman would ever like hairy guys on chest sice NO woman ever has any hair on body!!!
      You actually know women around you who can like hairy guys #5kinda?
      Honestly?

• I said it was just a theory... A lot of people believe that opposites attract but then again, you have to consider that we're all individuals. It's impossible to generalize a whole population. So in the end it's different for everyone.
      I never asked specifically how much hair they find attractive but yes, I know some girls who don't mind and who actually think that guys with no chest hair etc look like prepubescent boys

• U couldnt find anything in between?🙄

• i like #5, then #4, and lastly #2.

#1 is a "kid"/unmanly
    #3 is too splotchy

I like a teddy bear and nothing better than being able to run my hands through a hairy chest, and even better, feeling it pressed tight against my chest!

• Shaving it would cause stubble and won't be nice to touch and cuddle? Right? But what about the way it looks, so beastly dirty messy!!!

• hairy shoulders are a bit much. The neck should be shaved to match a nice shirt haircut. A hairy back is a bit too much.

• :) :) but this much bear chest is OK?
      Hair arms n legs?

• All are good apart from number 3, number 3 is not okay.

• I surprised as to what's wrong in #3?
      Some girls are OK with #5?
      #5 should better shave and be like #1?

• It looks really bad and not groomed or natural. It looks odd.
      Why wouldn't girls be okay with 5? Stop being insecure about your hair.
      Not unless you want too.

• I mean #5 isn't groomed eiher and is like a animal

• From this images, #1 and 2# are the best looking to me.
    But I agree with @justbanANNAz. In between (like the images she showed) is attractive to me. Maybe even more than completely shaved. However, when it's too much it's better to trim or shave, I think.

• 5 and 4 are okay for me, it actually depends more on the face,.. if he has a handsome face

• #5 , #4 prefer them over #1 , #3?

• three is strange, and i like a hairy chest so not 1

• if hte hairs are also on the shoulders and upper arms n neck :o

• #1 all the way.
    Less choking on hair.
    Less sweeping up random hairs everywhere.

• Ya ok thanks.
      Guy #5 will be waxed skin , it's females demand!

• #5 can work, too, actually. Hairy arms can be attractive in public.
      Just that my father was a bear so we always swept after him. New bear rug every week sticking to our feet otherwise.
      Also my boyfriend is hairless for some reason. So I am adjusted to hairless.

• Adjusted to hairless? Nah you need to learn to adjust to bear men, hairless men are naturally sexy and pleasing to touch n feel

• I guess the first and second ones.

• All of them are fine by me :)

• Diplomatic!!!
      Even 5 is OK?

• Well maybe!
      I don't know exactly.
      But I do wonder how is #5 as appealing as #1

• Because it's just a person. If I like/love a person I love all of them. I don't care how hairy or not hairy they are. I don't have a particular type.

• 2 in my opinion

• I love hairy guys. to me it's a sign of masculinity. I haven't encountered a guy THAT hairy though. But to me body hair on guys is a plus (but not nearly a deal breaker)

• #4 and #5 can be seen as normalan and acceptable?

• by the way how hairy have you encountered yet and what is the idea of a perfect hairy?

• i really dont mind any even #5. if i love the guy then i love the guy lol who fucking cares about hair. if anything its soo sexy

• #5 can be sexy if other things about guy are attractive?
      Ok.
      Purely based in looks, I mean purely seeing those guys shirtless in beach or pool?

• if his face is nice then the hair has 0 significance

• Personly I prefer a hairy guy, as a lack of hair makes men look like boys. But hair dose get in they way when you want to kiss and lick his body

• So #2 is the perfect type hairy but still not much?
      Would you rather have #1 kinda or #5?

• Yep, beards are pubes :)

• Are you used to guy #5 kind of men?
      Because not many women like that

• I think all are attractive but the last one. The first one is iffy. little to bare. 2 & 4 are prefect.

• Well all girls loved 1, you say it's iffy. What does iffy mean?
      Which is worse 1 or 5?

• 4 does not look like 5 where it's all over belly. Think about a girl kissing lips and making her way down. . *cough* Hair ball lol

• Won't the girl kiss chest then? 4 has a lot of chest hair!!!
      1 is the best to kiss, no?

• 1 and 2.

• Don't mention 2
      He has hair and hence crrepy

• Those are the 2 that I chose so whatever. I wouldn't chose 4 or 5 because that is not my type.

• Sure you aren't some female animal so why would you chose 3,4,5.
      Obviously you yourself don't even have pussy hair

• No hair, although some men can look really sexy with chest hair, especially if they're built

• But even if well built a LOT of hair won't look sexy. Agree?
      And guy no 5 here is creepy?

• 1 and 2

• Why #2?
      Why not #3?
      4/5 are animals lol

• the same one as before, both number 3 and number 5 have soft, limp chest hair which bothers me.

• Soft limp hairs bother but if the guy had thick hard hair with same spread all over? That would be ok?

• second one

• He is balanced?
      What about #1 and #5?

• #1 is good.

• Are you referring to the hair?
    The first one assuming that that was the question but that body is in hella bad shape..

• I would say 1,4,5.
    2 is ok but 3 is a no, 3 is like a kid trying to grow a beard and failing.
    But that's just physical. If I liked the guy and there's chemistry hair or no hair is no big deal to me.

• Kid trying to grow beard and failing! Lol. But many men have hair only on upper chest and women like it since its manly yet not much like animals as #5 is

• I would suggest it be shaved then. I think it was the pic that turn me off more than the hair.

#5 is hairy but it's not that bad. Also it's not like someone can control how much hair they have.

• No one can control obviously

• 1sy and last are ok... i guess... well i really dunno

• #1 and #5... Both are totally opposite things... you mention both and exclude others.. how?

• Hmm, the #5 is looking better than middle three?
      Just curious, don't feel bad

• well it's the most hairy guy but i think it looks better i dunno why maybe because the pic or because of the body or something i have no idea tho

• 1st one I'd say.

• I think the first looks the best. An in between stage between 1 and 2 would be good too.

• I like #4 best.

All except #3 are ok (something about his body is weird; not the hair)

• 1.
    But chill about body hair. We knw its natural.

• Ok, so you girls know it's normal to be as hairy as last pic?
      But the question is can a girl be with guy #5 ? Should he better wax it all off?

• why wouldn't i be botherd about it, it will obviously trouble me knowing that women hate it :(

• Then shave it or wax it. Simple.

• all of them were quite hot

• Another diplomatic answer :/

• one lol

• hmm , others are messy and creepy?

• Any are nice, but I'm likely to go for ones pass the first one as I like my men to have hair.

• i like all of the hairy ones the most

• you into animals? Even #5 is fine?
      why being different?

• I do know that no woman in her right mind is gonna stop talking just because she is able to see LOT if chest hair poking out of shirt. I personally dislike looking at myself in mirror, I feel it spoils the look. The women have it sexier and better, all bare, and hence they can even keep top 2 buttons undone and still look tidy and appealing.
      Trimmed isn't nice, it's like small thorns on body

• More from Girls
    23