Am I decent Looking (Pic) ?

Gunna start gym today hopfully it helps

Am i decent Looking (Pic) ?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 6

• yeah you look awesome bro! I'd say hit them gym, do some cardio and a some running. Even push ups and sit ups everyday.

• get ripped, i think you got potential

• Your hair style doesn't suit you, lose the watch, clean up your diet and download "bodyspace" app and follow jay cutler's 12 week program. I don't know is that hair on your chin but get rid of it if it is. No Homo but you look good but you just need a cleaner cut and add some muscle on you because you have strong facial features

• Dang ur making this a program. ya thanks bro il look onto kt.. NOT haha foo im frm the mlountains in mx. Idgaf what people think i was jst bored at work .. iv come along way frm wer i was believe me...

• That's great but I'm just giving you some constructive criticism, it's not suppose to be offensive but just helpful. you're a handsome man with a lot of potential and you shouldn't take my comment as me making fun of you. Best of luck and keep up the good work

• Physically average, but feels like a cool dude.

• Haha thanks i am a ritcious dude i always say xD
      im not a bully , and i like helping people ,, :)

• You look good and gym will help a lot

• You are a decent looking guy, no homo. You do look like some gym time and better eating will improve your appearance