Is it just me or people have no clue on gag how to judge attractiveness or are they just intimidated?

How the hell do these guys be 5/10's and under

And these guys be 10/10's

I am starting to feel bad that I look like a grown man who looks like he has pubes and has a dick because of the ideals of male beauty I see on gag tbh even women actually so many HAWT women are average and small boobs>big boobs like dafuq

@Decentguy, what I was talking about before

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like people are too scared to tell an actual ugly person that they're ugly, but they have no problem with insulting attractive people, especially when it comes to girls. For the record, I don't find any of those guys bad-looking but the one with long hair I don't like. Long hair on guys for me is a turn-off.

I experimented with this once with my own photo on another site. I just asked for a rate, and I got high ratings but I am not attractive at all, and that's not my low self-esteem talking. I didn't post a "Am I ugly?" or "I look so ugly, rate me." I just asked to be rated without a backstory. Everyone I know finds me unattractive because my face is masculine looking. My own mother tells me that I am no beauty and has been since I was twelve. I've been called sir when I've gone to the store wearing baggy clothes.

It's weird because some people on the internet usually like to take advantage of the anonymity and be assholes. Yet on a lot of these rate me questions on this site and other sites, people just don't want to admit if someone is ugly. Only a few people will be completely honest. I've yet to see a truly ugly person on this site, but I do notice that people give them higher ratings than what they actually are, and they give really attractive people lower ratings.

• "The one with the long hair I don't like"

I love you

• Well I am not handsome to women myself so I know how u feel and I look masculine too but based on my question u can tell that's actually not a very desirable trait xD, anyway, don't worry about it, ur demeanour seems nice and u seem to have self confidence which is what people subconsciously want to have end of the day

• It's the opposite for men though

Most Helpful Guy

• who cares. its gag.

• Dude I think I am never getting laid if I go by gag standards I can't match up to the looks of the first set of guys and if they are average I am a 2/10

• @MyUsernameRules there is hope man. you could be that hope

• This conversation is hilarious lol

What Girls Said 10

• Tom Cruise and the guy under him are not attractive at all lmao. What are you thinking op? lol. Not mirin'.

• U find first guy attractive then? U rated him a 3/10 before

• And honestly I think the only reason some people rate Sid lower is coz they can't handle the fact a South Asian guy has better genetics than them its pretty much in the subconscious but its true because if I compare at the airport caucasians compared to the Arabs and Turks just the average ones the latter actually look better by A LOT but nobody's going to consider them white superiority is a thing

• Could just be a preference thing dude. It's not that serious. And Zayn is a babe. But so is Enrique Iglesias.

• It has a lot to do with age range. Now personally I don't find Zayn attractive. But Avan Jogia and that other Asian dude? Attractive, majorly attractive. Plus who doesn't like Tom Cruise? Those other guys in my opinion are under 7 because they don't really have anything special about their looks... they're just buff and conventionally handsome..

• Some girls are just imature and dont realise that eyes that sparkle and hair that is styled to casual perfection is just plane old boring and very hollow. You can tell that all those pretty boys have nothing about them. And its all about the image too, someone can look good in one picture and then like a homeless tramp in the next

• Exactly, they are groomed more than cleopetra was probably, how can that actually be an attractive quality in a man

• Somebody's bitter lol.

• Oh yes, I look more like a man than any of the 3 last guys and I can't get 9/10 girls because of that and of course I don't have their bank account as well and zayn's songs are trash so I'm veryyyyy bitter

• Zayn is definitely not attractive to me and several of the gentleman on the top are. You are acting bitchy, your last comment really shows how bitter you are dude, get over it.

• Well his songs are kinda trash he has a very good voice but the concept, the lyrics, even the video, total noise to the ears. I used to listen to one direction I won't lie and liked them but on his own the guy ain't good even one bit

• Tom and Enrique are both super hot!!!

• It's just you
    And the hottest guys of these pics are those last 3 men and enirique Iglesias

• People over rate fugos and under rate hotties.

• Cause of their age

• Avan Jogia pure perfection ❤

• Looks like the kind of kid who got bullied a lot in school tbh

• U don't seem that brown tbh man

• Anyway man, the ultimate litmus test to tell if a girl has good taste in men is to ask her who is better looking between Siddharth malhotra and varun dhawan works every time lol

What Guys Said 10

• Perhaps because the majority of girls on this site are teenagers, So naturally they vote the younger looking guys?

• Even 20 yr and older like him more

• 20 is a transitional age. Wait till they're 24 then I'll bet that their tastes will change. There is a generational gap on this site. I remember asking about male body hair and the women 16-24 hated it while the women from 24 and up liked it.

• I have green eyes and a good jaw and that means ''ive won it'' ? Are you serious?

First of all, Eye colour dosen't mean shit mate. Seriously, It means NOTHING.

And a good jaw? Hardly, You are looking at my jaw from the front, From the side its absolutely nothing special i promise you, I do not have a 'sharp chiseld' jaw or anything, Its just normal and rounded on the side mate.

• Beauty is subjective. Or they could just be tired of seeing the same Indian man posted every day lol. smh

• Siddharth is so beautiful though my dream is that one day he will adopt me and let me fuck a few of the actresses he gets to daily

• Why the fuck are you obsessed with guys and looks? Get the fuck over it already.

• Dude I feel worried I stand nowhere thanks to the internet so it's getting to my mind

• Just be like me and stop caring. Idgaf what anyone thinks about me and it let's me slide through life happily.

• U have a shittie pic right now but u look way better than me

• I agree

• before zayn's picture every guy is attractive as hell. dont know whats so special about zayn :/

• Or even the guy after him, being a Pakistani yourself, don't those 2 guys look like the kind of scrawny kids that get bullied in our schools for being kids with adult expressions lol?

• yeah exactly, your right.

• People have different ideas when it comes to beauty. Not everyone will agree with you.

• cuz this site is full of underage white girls who want to cuddle with boys who look like puppies.

• roshan has a white wife

• Nope light skinned does not mean white

• In fact Siddharth was dating a South African woman for a while she was hot but Sid was still more beautiful among the two but that's the case with any woman he dates, he's been blessed with those kind of looks

• I think you're seeing what you want. From what i've seen, most though not all female users here prefer more mature looking guys, and they all seem to love facial hair.

If you're focusing on body types, most women prefer a 'swimmer' build, which is still more muscle than the average guy has, just not THAT much more, combined with low body fat, to a powerlifter build. But plenty love huge muscles too - more then there are guys who have that build.

• Women on here are manipulative and won't ever tell you theirbhonest opinion, men on here are weak minded and get manipulated fast to sound nice and would never tell you their honest opinion neither

• Elaborate please

• Girls here would never tell you real thing and only tell you things that doesn't work in real life and guys here would follow it because they are weak minded