Opinions on looks?:)?

Opinions on looks?:)?

Don't have much luck with the ladies so am just looking for some opinions and maybe even a confidence boost?:)

Most Helpful Girl

• You're attractive, so it's not your looks. It could be just the confidence thing. You're still young though, so I'm sure you'll find a great girl soon enough.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok, man, you look nice and fit. The old style haircut is also good on you. This makes me think you need to learn more about the attitude towards the ladies. If you're not much shy, you should try boosting their interest in you.

Intrigue them, make them think about you, make them like when you're around. How? Each person has to develop their own assets, but here are some quick advices:
    Treat them well, but not too well. Have your own opinions about stuff, goals in your life and be a good man. Learn how to say "no" even to the most gorgeous lady in the world. Respect yourself, give yourself valour, but don't be cocky or entitled.

Best of luck!

• Wow what great advice! Thank you I shall take that on board:) however I'm afraid it is the shyness that holds me back when I like a girl... as much as I try and push myself it doesn't quite click with me! Thanks again

What Girls Said 9

• You're a gorgeous guy. The girls probably are all over you. You have pretty eyes and you're built. What's not to like? You are fine.

• You look very attractive your eyes are nice.

• You look fine :)

• I would tap that

• You look really hot. Mostly the second pic. Maybe do something to your eyebrows. They're too close together.

• Always thought they'd look odd being further apart, I'll try it though:)

• They don't look too close at all, don't pluck them.

• Nice 👌🏼

• I think your very handsome! it could just be that your shy.

• I'll tell you again
    Very nice

• Damn you are super sexy 😉 I would be all over you if I could ☺️

What Guys Said 5

• I personally don't like your hair, but otherwise you're most likely deemed handsome by many based on face.

• You are somehow physically attractive, just with ladies you need skill too.

Just keep in mind that ladies likes men as much as us like them. Just they are not going to tell you straight away, although if you do yourself and master this single skill you will eventually realize who easy it is.

• you look good man

• Looks are one thing, someone's personality is another de facto.

• You look well