How old do I look?

How old do I look?

I posted this picture when asking a different question and a lot of people told me I don't look my age. How old do I look and why? Do I have a baby face? It's a bad picture but I'm not wearing any makeup there. Please be honest, I'm really curious now.

• Under 18
    4% (2)19% (14)13% (16)Vote
  • 18-19
    18% (9)15% (11)16% (20)Vote
  • 19-20
    26% (13)17% (13)21% (26)Vote
  • 21-23
    18% (9)29% (22)25% (31)Vote
  • 23+
    34% (17)20% (15)25% (32)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
6|19

Most Helpful Guy

• Please note following is a personal and honest opinion.

You look 30ish. I'm not sure if your a smoker or what, but you really don't look like your 18-24. But then again everyone ages differently. As suggested you may be a smoker, excessive drinker or you neglect your sleep thus resulting in stress, and looking much older.

This is my opinion based on what I see and factors that come to mind.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for explaining. I'm 21 :O could just be the picture ( lightning, etc) cause I'm usually told I look younger than my actual age by people IRL. Didn't get much sleep that day and I'm not wearing makeup so I probably look tired. I'm not a smoker, don't drink excessively and most of the time I get enough sleep. This is the first time people are telling me I look old so it's either a bad picture or my friends/strangers lie about me looking younger. But anyway, thanks for taking the time to explain :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You look early 30s, possibly a smoker. You have very aged looking skin, dark circles under your eyes. Your skin doesn't look taught either, looks a little on the looser side that you'd see in early 30s. This could be due to genetics or not taking care of your skin properly (or both)

0|0
    0|0
    • I see, thanks for explaining. I'm not a smoker. The dark circles are genetic, I've had then since I was a teenager and I have no idea how to get rid of them... They're not as noticeable when I put on concealer but this is a no makeup pic. Also, I didn't get enough sleep when I took this picture so maybe I look tired. I get compliments on my skin quite often. Could be bad lightning too but anyway, thanks a lot for explaining :) I think I'll ask someone IRL ans see what they say...

What Guys Said 18

• 24 or so.

0|0
    0|0
  • 21-22 years of age.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess... Mid - Late 20's.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was going to say around 18ish. I am not that good at judging pictures or time. It might be the way I kind of view the picture, the way the whole comes together--how it is focused, your hair, clothes, style, and so on. Better to look younger than older I suppose!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say about 20/21

0|0
    0|0
  • you look absolutely beautiful and cute. and you look very attractive without makeup. your age looks like 25 or above.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice, hair, nice eyes, nice lips, nice tits... oh wait this isn't a rate. nevermind. 21.

0|1
    0|0
  • early twenties I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • whatever age u are i got something much more imp just looking at ure lips and bo o bs is a great turn on ure so cute

0|0
    0|0
  • You look 69

0|0
    0|0
  • You look young but smiling might help!! Beautiful too!

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow🙈

0|0
    0|0
  • Mid 20s

0|0
    0|0
  • You look 35 :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Yer hair color makes ya more like 25-28...

0|0
    0|0
  • 20 years old, and what a sensuous cleavage it is :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't help, but you look like a girl I know.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• i think you look like 20 or so. you have a young looking face. not sure why some people are saying 30s :O

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know, IRL people usually say I look younger than my actual age (I'm 21). They always ask for my ID when I buy alcohol as well...

• it's probably the quality of the pics or something

• I would say you could pass for 21+

0|0
    0|0
    • Good to know :) a lot of people told me I look like I'm in my late 20's/early 30's and some even said I look like I'm 40... I freaked out

• I want to say like 22... but it could be younger since you have a baby face

0|0
    0|0
  • U look 19 to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess 25-28 right?

0|0
    0|0