Would you date this girl?

Would you date this girl?

Lets say this girl walks up to you after class and says, hey wanna go on a date? I'll pay for you and me. Would you say yes?

• Yes I would let her pay for everything on the date since she has the money.
    27% (6)30% (22)29% (28)Vote
  • No, I would offer to pay for the whole date.
    0% (0)29% (21)22% (21)Vote
  • I would reject the offer.
    32% (7)10% (7)15% (14)Vote
  • I would split it with her on the date.
    41% (9)31% (23)34% (32)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
4|39

Most Helpful Guy

• If I was single and her personality matched her looks. I would offer to pay for the date or at least go dutch.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 38

• I'd want to know all the particulars, but would be otherwise open to the general idea. If her and I discover we're not compatible, then at least we know. I'd thank her for the evening, and be on my way and let her be on hers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mlle.,

A Gentleman ALWAYS shows deference to a Lady. Consequently, it is a gentleman's responsibility to provide for you, for whatever time he enjoys your company. A real man understands this.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me she looks more like a Woman than a girl. A great-looking woman. I would offer splitting the cost 50/50 to start since it's a blind date basically.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would respond with something along the lines of: "I would love to! You don't have to pay for us both though"

If she insisted, I would graciously accept.
    Honestly, I would love to go on a date with her!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. She asked, she pays. If she doesn't complain, it shows she's a woman who takes responsibility and action for what she wants, instead of a little girl.

We need more women like that, by the way :)

0|0
    0|0
  • sure. it's only dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if she kept iot on the low. But if she was making everything to fancy sounding really talking it up I would think she's setting me up to get robbed so No

0|0
    0|0
    • In the news in Miami girls like that set the guy up slipping him a mickey in his drink then when you fall a sleep they take the Rolex watch and I wear that stuff I had all of those before I got robbed one day and lost it all though

• None of the options. I would just pinch myself, and wake up from that lovely dream! :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd offer to pay but she'd probably refuse.

Who the fuck would say no, and why?

0|1
    0|0
  • No.

For one thing, I'm taken.

For another, she looks high maintenance.

For another, I don't know who she is and figure that she is going to steal my kidneys or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'd maybe date her mom.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I could give her a chance!

0|0
    0|0
  • I see no reason not to and splitting seems fairest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like that's gonna ever happen. Anyways, she is really attractive but isn't really my type. I'd still date though but chances of this happening is zero. Haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say yes but I'd offer to pay. I think it's rude to not at least offer to pay when you go on a date

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I am 40 so id assume I am teaching? It would be awkward. Hopefully she asks again when she is 20. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd accept and give her a shot, though I'd insist that she at least let me pay for some of it.

0|0
    0|0
    • If you order a drink dont get up and go to the bathroom when things sound to good to be true Its not, then she slips you a mickey and its lights out. We have been having problems in Miami from girls like that

• Show All
    • @Iron_Man It depends on the town some are like that some aren't.

• But I know jack shit about her?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think if that's what she wants to do, id say yes. If she got the courage to ask, I'd let her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ohhh Yeah, Voe is gorgaaasss! 😍😍😍😍 I'm in love

0|0
    0|0
  • lol, that sounds like a pipe dream, but I'd consider it. Is that you? The only reason i may say no is due to the age difference. I prefer girls who are at least 19 - 20, but yeah I'd probably be down for it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but I would pay for everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • When she gets 3 years older, maybe xD

0|0
    0|0
  • If you were 5 years older then yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Would she date me I think is the bigger question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow I'd be flattered but insist that I pay for myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • of course i would date her, she's really pretty and attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but I would have to treat her.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she was 18+ yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably would but I'd pay for what I got. I don't want anyone to pay for the whole date.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Seems a little desperate in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I envy her eye color

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Because, i am not attracted to women and i'd be very bored too i bet

0|0
    0|0
  • reject because she seems too desperate to go on a date when she states that she is willing to pay for the other person

0|0
    0|0
    • Will you fell the same way when a guy asked you.

• @huhwhy yes because i have no interest in his money and when guys say's I'll pay whatever for you then I feel like he is just showing off his money. But again it's different when he says it vs when he does it. Even though I prefer paying for myself but I wouldn't mind if my boyfriend pays, I just wouldn't want it to be always on him