Please be honest but not rude:) thank you What do you guys think of me?

please be honest but not rude:) thank you What do you guys think of me?

please dont be rude but please be honest :)

:)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you look really pretty from head to toe, love your lips and smile!

But reading the other comments posted here just makes me feel obligated to say something. I personally think it's really important not to feel too affected by other peoples opinions. There will always be people that like the way you look and people that dislike the way you look. That's why it's much more important to focus on how YOU are feeling rather than other peoples inconsistency.

• thankyou so much! really means a lot :) honestly i am happy with how i look i just wanted to see what others thought other than my boyfriend and family friends

• That's makes me happy to hear, it's rare to see people today that genuinely loves themselves.

What Guys Said 9

• You are a high school girl that goes to the football games and does a soul sister cheer along the side of your sisters

• Or you did do that when you were younger

• oh lol okay thanks :)

• You are so welcome your a nice person thanks for your time tonight

• You look fine. Just lose a bit of weight and you'll be good.

• just go to gym regularly and loose some weight, otherwise your good and attractive.

• I see you are working on losing weight, good job - Apart from that you seem pretty

• Presuming you mean physically, I would not be interested unless I at least got to meet you.

• Not my type at all

• thats totally fine. thanks :)

• Lifestyle, so you can change it.

• You are a 4/10

• Decent looking

What Girls Said 2

• you seems like a cheerful and friendly girl
    you have a sweet face, you're pretty actually
    if you want to improve yourself, just hit a gym, try to lose some weight to be healthy and sexier to wear anything. you can do it!

• 4/10, bit below average

• why is that? just curious?

• Facial feature wise and a bit over weight