How would you describe my body? What workouts could I do to improve, esp the upper half?

Help please. I just need some opinions. Be as harsh as you'd like. I'm trying to get my summer body. Thanks in advance! :)How would you describe my body? What workouts could I do to improve, esp the upper half?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Curvy. Honestly, you look beautiful just the way you are.

What Guys Said 20

• Need a better photo with snug clothes. you look great though. upper body... I really like isometrics and weights. don't be affraid to use a heavier weight to tone up, but learn to do things correctly so you don't hurt yourself over time.

• Don't try to do anything, you're young, worry about school instead of trying to look cute, there's going to be the day when you're just gonna be like "Fuck looks, gets so get fat today!" So just chill about trying to be beautiful or anything like that, besides, you already pretty cute, so there's nothing to change when it's already good. q:

• You look well - I would say cardio and light weights for upper body but there will be a lot of fitness guys more expert than me here.

• Not a very good pic... can tell much with the sweater/dark room. Legs look good.. looks like you got a Booty;-)

• You have a great body and you're quite attractive. Just you don't seem very tall so just keep lean if you can

• How about you don't work out at all very sex ;)

• description: curvy but not fat. just shapely and cute. also be careful of randomly posting your picture on the Internet.

• Can't even see bod in this pic OP but cardio with diet

• your legs and ass looks perfect. can't say anything for sure about the upper body.

• We can't see it, lol

• Looks good tbh

• dont you dare lose weight

• I sorta like ur body togh I can't see shit

• Hot af! 😍

Pm me if you want advice for work outs ☺

• looks good, you are doing the right stuff. You have nice curves on your hips

• Just worry about cardio and bodyweight workouts while in school.

• it is so lovely :) you can describe like that

• U r Curvy!! nothing is wrong with u. Eat, Sleep, drink milk

• I describe your body as sexy and curvy.

• not slim but not fat

What Girls Said 3

• u look nice no need for improvements x

• I'd call it average. I think Pilates would be good, or kick boxing

• I would describe you as unbelievable pretty. But I don't think you should feel like you need to work out. Only if its for your wellbeing rather than feeling pressured to fit into a template. Everyone has a different view on whats pretty and what's not, perfection is an illusion.